Droning on and on and on...

Guest TPAFKATS

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I wonder what we are not talking about................

Oh FFS Ricky, don't you start.

You think that a fake drone attack has been conjured up to stop people talking about Brexit? :lol:

We're not talking about Brexit because everyone is on Christmas holiday with their families and absolutely nothing has happened in the last week.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You think that a fake drone attack has been conjured up to stop people talking about Brexit? :lol:

We're not talking about Brexit because everyone is on Christmas holiday with their families and absolutely nothing has happened in the last week.

Yeah Ricky get a grip FFS

Oaky the Oracle has spoken. If you disagree he might smight you. Or his superior intellect may expose you as an inferior along with the  hundreds of other posters on here. Anyway its his birthday tomorrow he claims to be 2018 years old... So show some respect :wink:

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You are a man that bleeds 100% evidence ,  correct ? That side I get you . Show one picture of a drone during the shut down of Gatwick.  Considering the number of HD cameras about there is not one photo of a drone. Is it a distraction? Is it a attack from terrorist.  Who knows but something does not add up where is the evidence to prove other wise.l. Homeless is just a fact of life like it was 100 years ago ( in your words ) Seriously did you really grow up in a industrial town called Paisley? Or just a case of someone who has lost their roots ? Hope government cut backs never affect you . 

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what conspiracy theory people will come up with for this incident.

I particularly enjoyed the idea that the Gatwick thing was supposed to be diverting us from talking about Brexit, as though the average human can only hold one thought in his head at a time.

Guest TPAFKATS

Heathrow drone story the lead on BBC news at ten tonight despite little disruption.
No verified footage although there was an interview with a BBC cameraman who claims he saw it.
Still, it keeps the brexit tax raising vote loss that UK gov suffered today off the top of the news agenda [emoji850]

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Heathrow drone story the lead on BBC news at ten tonight despite little disruption.
No verified footage although there was an interview with a BBC cameraman who claims he saw it.
Still, it keeps the brexit tax raising vote loss that UK gov suffered today off the top of the news agenda emoji850.png

Naw , that sounds like a conspiracy you just made up . Are you saying the BBC are part of a conspiracy. Just because a BBC camerman saw it but didn't film anything dusnae mean a conspiracy. .surely tae f**k. . dus it?

Unless the Club officially announce it or there is a peer reviewed paper on it, I doubt everything it. .