Droning on and on and on...

Guest TPAFKATS

This day in age of cameras everywhere which includes mobile phones yet there is not one photo. London is teaming with press yet no photo all a bit strange.  Also been saying for years the Lockerbie bombing was done by Iran for the Yanks shooting down one of their passenger liners an eye for an eye as Arabs put it. Now the truth is coming out this was the case. Not hard to work out the. Yanks knew this from the start but hey hoo let's blame someone else. 

Had a look on a few forums and every one has posts questioning whether this a distraction tactic or a legitimate activist with an unrestricted drone capable of flying over a UK airport. My opinion? It probably is just some nutter, but it speaks volumes that so many people look at our medias narrative and question the authenticity. The UK population have a severe lack of trust in its government & media

4 hours ago, Doakes said:

Had a look on a few forums and every one has posts questioning whether this a distraction tactic or a legitimate activist with an unrestricted drone capable of flying over a UK airport. My opinion? It probably is just some nutter, but it speaks volumes that so many people look at our medias narrative and question the authenticity. The UK population have a severe lack of trust in its government & media

Completely agree with what you say regarding the population ‘s trust on the government and media.

My opinion would have started out the same as yours. The fact it’s been dragged out for so long makes me question that original thought, one single drone should be easily taken out, it shouldn’t be causing the Mayhem it has. As a result of this I’m more keen on the distraction narrative now. But of course, I have a massive distrust of the media so that probably helps fuel my belief it’s a pile of shite.

6 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Completely agree with what you say regarding the population ‘s trust on the government and media.

My opinion would have started out the same as yours. The fact it’s been dragged out for so long makes me question that original thought, one single drone should be easily taken out, it shouldn’t be causing the Mayhem it has. As a result of this I’m more keen on the distraction narrative now. But of course, I have a massive distrust of the media so that probably helps fuel my belief it’s a pile of shite.

Your not wrong there are plenty stories of lies from the media usually government led , any government in power. Now we are in the biggest pickle in history due to anti Europeans within the Tory party. The ones adiment we leave Europe are now backing what they argued against Europe. by backing May Unbelievable it really is. UK is weaker than I can remember. Sadly work that needs done to correct massive failure on home policy are over looked because of Berxit. What a massive mess. 

I think that Doakes hit the nail on the head.  The population have lost trust in our establishment. 

From there it is an easy step to take to seeing media manipulation. 

Fake News / Real News is now front and centre on a number of issues:

Drones

Royal Babies 

Etc Etc

On 12/21/2018 at 10:28 AM, Doakes said:

Had a look on a few forums and every one has posts questioning whether this a distraction tactic or a legitimate activist with an unrestricted drone capable of flying over a UK airport. 

There has never been a time when this hasn't been true.

It's always good to question everything you are being shown and told but there is an army of conspiracy theorists out there just trying to manipulate weak and vulnerable people for fame and/or financial gain. You can clearly spot them. They are the people who pronounce conspiracies as fact without providing any reaspanble evidence. We have two or three of them on this forum alone and the wider population is full of them.

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

There has never been a time when this hasn't been true.

It's always good to question everything you are being shown and told but there is an army of conspiracy theorists out there just trying to manipulate weak and vulnerable people for fame and/or financial gain. You can clearly spot them. They are the people who pronounce conspiracies as fact without providing any reaspanble evidence. We have two or three of them on this forum alone and the wider population is full of them.

Definitely. I think the most difficult thing now is to work out who’s telling the truth, a lot of bullshit / fake news (whatever you want to call it) flying around. 

You get people who are literally unwilling to accept anything other than the official narrative, which imo is naive. Especially when there’s been various proven conspiracies in recent memory. That said, it’s easy to call bullshit on everything. Alex Jones has made a fairly lucrative career for himself out of it!  

On 12/22/2018 at 7:31 PM, Doakes said:

Definitely. I think the most difficult thing now is to work out who’s telling the truth, a lot of bullshit / fake news (whatever you want to call it) flying around. 

You get people who are literally unwilling to accept anything other than the official narrative, which imo is naive. Especially when there’s been various proven conspiracies in recent memory. That said, it’s easy to call bullshit on everything. Alex Jones has made a fairly lucrative career for himself out of it!  

Proven conspiracies have brought the country to where it is ,  the weak and naive will always accept the bullshit/fake news and ridicule what they see as a conspiracy. .

One I stumbled into recently was how the British conspired with the French and Israelis to invade the sovereign state of Egypt in the hope of regime change. .Britain got embarressed , and France got talked into joining with Germany by Adenauer and both states signed the Treaty of Rome the following year , the same Treaty Britain is now trying to get out of. .