January Exits

W6Saint

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Initiated by us or Man U ?

Is their new manager  checking out what he has available ?

Nah, dumped by us.

Probably us IMO. I don’t think Solskjaer will be given much freedom to build his own team with him being only interim, and I don’t see Willock suddenly featuring in the starting XI. My guess is that Oran has plans in place to start to build his own side, and releasing Willock frees up a wage.

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Have to say if this is the start of an exodus of the youn talent we had on loan/signed then i worry for what we are left with at the end of January. Are Jones, Cooke and Edwards also being hounded out by the boo boys?

No. Almost certain 2/3 you mention will still be here... however, if they leave it’ll be because the relevant staff at the club see them as surplus to requirements not because of ‘being hounded out by the boo boys’.

Aside from this (excluding Edwards) the ‘boo boys’ give more stick to the likes of Baird and Mullen than the players you mentioned. 

Have to say if this is the start of an exodus of the youn talent we had on loan/signed then i worry for what we are left with at the end of January. Are Jones, Cooke and Edwards also being hounded out by the boo boys?
Cooke and Jones will stay. Cooke been making progress in the 2nd team. Jones is a good player. But I think he could be a decent holding midfielder. Just my opinion. OK knows better so better left to his judgement. Coys.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

When was Willock ‘hounded out’? 

A tad dramatic.

4 minutes ago, Buddie-Boy said:

Anton Ferdinand contract up in January apparently. I though he’d signed until end of season?!

https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/sport/17314572.anton-ferdinand-teddy-sheringham-helped-shape-my-career/

Whoops!

thought he was signed for the season too. If he gets an offer from down south, with Hammil off,  and if Jones goes back to Southampton The die will already be cast i fear.