January Exits

W6Saint

Guest TPAFKATS
So were Connor Newton and Sam Parkin. Would you want to sign those two right now?
I think you've completely missed the context of my post, along with the one from Menstriesaint that I quoted.

:lol:
He's been proving you wrong almost every single week.
Lack of ability to watch a football match from some posters on here is incredible.

McGinn will still be part of the squad this season , but if we’re successful in staying up , and OK is looking to progress things after that , then McGinn won’t be here going forward .

34 minutes ago, billyg said:

McGinn will still be part of the squad this season , but if we’re successful in staying up , and OK is looking to progress things after that , then McGinn won’t be here going forward .

13 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Pish.

Don't see why you think it pish Hendo. McGinn will be a year older and slowing down further. I'm not saying I agree with billyg but it would/should depend on how Stephen fairs toward the end of this season and how dynamic OK wants the formation to be going forward.

54 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Don't see why you think it pish Hendo. McGinn will be a year older and slowing down further. I'm not saying I agree with billyg but it would/should depend on how Stephen fairs toward the end of this season and how dynamic OK wants the formation to be going forward.

It's pish because Billy g isn't the manager so has no input into who stays or goes. It's also pish because McGinn has been one of our best players over the last two years, without whom we'd have had at least a season at league one level. 

It amazes me how some supporters can't see how important he is to us.

22 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think with Kirkpatrick and McShane confirmed departures now, then i would expect to see some incoming movement by the end of this week. Could delay an announcement till 7th when the press team are back.

Unless people signed pre-contract, they would have been on holiday till today at least anyway. I suspect that the above 2 were done deals in advance of the window opening.

Of course we all want to see signings appear, but they will - so long as they are the right sort we will all (well some of us)  be delighted. Maybe a few more out soon too...

Happy days coming soon...:spud6

29 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think with Kirkpatrick and McShane confirmed departures now, then i would expect to see some incoming movement by the end of this week. Could delay an announcement till 7th when the press team are back.

One will be in this week I’d hope. Would expect another 2-3 early next week...