January Exits

W6Saint

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Hodson i'd keep, but the rest should be on their way. 

I think Hodson has been OK as well. The main problem is that Stubbs signed him as our left-back-for-the-season after realising that Coulson wasn't up to the job. We currently play either Hodson or Paul McGinn and Ethan out of position each week, and Hodson isn't great as a left back option.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

I would let Hodson go. He is apparently on a very good wage and P McGinn is a better right back anyway. Hodson has been in midfield last two games but lacks any creativity and IMHO Cammy McPherson is a far better option in midfield.

10 hours ago, Mr Optimistic said:

:lol:lol:lol

Ok smart ass what is he on.....

We have a work colleague who has always been in the know re these things, and always been proved right. So I didnt just make the figure up.

Please enlighten me to what you think he was on and why it wasnt 3500.

Incidently Ferdinand is on 3000 k, Just so you can piss your pants again

30 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ok smart ass what is he on.....

We have a work colleague who has always been in the know re these things, and always been proved right. So I didnt just make the figure up.

Please enlighten me to what you think he was on and why it wasnt 3500.

Incidently Ferdinand is on 3000 k, Just so you can piss your pants again

Oh FFS.

Is your work colleague Tony Fitzpatrick? If it's not, then how would he know confidential information about wages of St Mirren employees.

Figures detailing average wages of premiership clubs were recently released. We were second bottom, ahead only of Livi, paying an average of £888 a week. If two of our players are on three to four times that, it will mean the average for the others, which includes some experienced players, will be much less. No chance that is the case. 

You really do talk nonsense at times.

53 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Oh FFS.

Is your work colleague Tony Fitzpatrick? If it's not, then how would he know confidential information about wages of St Mirren employees.

Figures detailing average wages of premiership clubs were recently released. We were second bottom, ahead only of Livi, paying an average of £888 a week. If two of our players are on three to four times that, it will mean the average for the others, which includes some experienced players, will be much less. No chance that is the case. 

You really do talk nonsense at times.

I am sure I do, but so do you. Look at your above post. You are basing it on your opinion and that means in your head its fact.

Look u what average means- Its means you have high and low. Hamill was on 3 month deal, so it was always going to be short term at that level.  

And if it had been Fitzy I would have said it was 30 k a week and he will be at Real Madrid soon 

Edited by DougJamie

12 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

The real trick will be offloading Heaton, King, Kpekawa, followed by Edwards, Hodson, Rogers. That was quite a transfer window we had in the summer given Coulson, Kellerman, Brock-Madsen , Willock and Hammill are already away.

Your are behind - Kellerman is back and also away are Samson, Kirkpatrick, and McShane.

Suspect we will retain Hodson but maybes not