January Exits

W6Saint

4 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

is he not a right back? I though that was the one position we were fine with

Yes - so you would have to think that we may have been sending Hodson back if it had come off - presumably to save money to help in other deals.

If we get the right guys in midfield P McGinn will play RB - so maybes Anthony didn't fancy being 2nd choice RB with us?

Guest TPAFKATS
Maybe you wear a nappy then ?

This has got to be the most predictable response on here:snore

Let us debate this....................  Join in and be constructive (for once)

Are you one of these, "It will be ok in the morning twats ? "

We are in deep shit , we have won 3 games and we have a very unsettled squad..................

My response was less predictable than the meltdown from those, including you, that I was referring to.

In addition to folk pishing themselves at no signings by this morning, there's guys on this thread literally shitting themselves in case other loan players leave, based on no knowledge just unfounded rumour.

It's the 7th of f**kingJanuary.

We needed to get players out before bringing new faces in. Last week there was incontinence that we wouldn't move players on.

Now having had a right good festive clear out, now it's time to pish our pants cause we haven't signed anyone.

It's the 7th of bastardingJanuary.

Loads of leagues are on a break. Many clubs are allowing their staff a holiday, in some cases they are only returning today. Many teams are away for warm weather training. Clubs that are still playing have just finished a busy period of games and will now be focusing on who is fit /injured which will influence who they let leave etc.

Its the 7th of shittingJanuary

We employed Gus to identify players to come to the club. If he hasn't done that then it's time to panic. There is however nothing to indicate that this is the case.

It's the 7th of cuntingJanuary

You'd think this was a new experience for us as opposed to it being almost identical to what we went through 2 years ago.

If we go another week without players coming in then it's time to go shopping for nappies.

31 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

My response was less predictable than the meltdown from those, including you, that I was referring to.

In addition to folk pishing themselves at no signings by this morning, there's guys on this thread literally shitting themselves in case other loan players leave, based on no knowledge just unfounded rumour.

We needed to get players out before bringing new faces in. Last week there was incontinence that we wouldn't move players on.

Now having had a right good festive clear out, now it's time to pish our pants cause we haven't signed anyone.

Loads of leagues are on a break. Many clubs are allowing their staff a holiday, in some cases they are only returning today. Many teams are away for warm weather training. Clubs that are still playing have just finished a busy period of games and will now be focusing on who is fit /injured which will influence who they let leave etc.

We employed Gus to identify players to come to the club. If he hasn't done that then it's time to panic. There is however nothing to indicate that this is the case.

You'd think this was a new experience for us as opposed to it being almost identical to what we went through 2 years ago.

If we go another week without players coming in then it's time to go shopping for nappies.

That's far too sensible a post, what on earth is wrong with you? 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

to add, Dundee have just added Arabs striker Curran

A signing Dundee Utd fans aren’t bothered to see leave the club, and one the Dees fans are underwhelmed about.

Can’t f**king win. If we had signed 3 below average players fans would be claiming our signings were shit. Don’t sign anyone after 7 days, they’ve all shat their pants. 

Our next game is 12 days away. The amount of knickerwetting on here is f**king ridiculous.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

59 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Its hardly meltdown from me.

Maybe you are confusing with others?

I stated that I thought we had already identified targets and it would be good to get 1 or 2 in. Thats hardly what Jack did is it.

No we havent been here before. We are a Premiership Team and the last time we were,we brought in a Ross County Reject..... 2 years ago, we were competing with Ayr, Raith and Dumbarton to stay up.................. slightly different ball game considerin our first league game back is against Celtic away ....

So lets have this discussion in a week........ and then maybe a little trickle of wee may not just be down to age :whistle

Edited by DougJamie

Personally, I am patient enough and would rather we brought the right players in rather than do a Stubbs and bring in a lot of sub standard ones.  Noone knows what work is being done behind the scenes at the club but I am confident that OK, Gus and others are working hard. Having allowed Stubbs to waste money on so many poor signings, I feel the club has learned from this and taking a bit more time.

Edited by nedflanders123

We are where we are a couple of gems were found adrift at sea. Clearly for a few seasons now our wage structure has affected bringing the right players in. A post of the wage structure was posted we were the second lowest in the Premiership just in front of Livingston. There lies our problem along with our current league position. Hope I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, div said:

As things stand right at this moment there's only one player who started our last game at Rugby Park who is definitely not going to be here for the second half of the season :P

Trying to understand this. 

Two of the starting eleven are away, Jones, Ferdinand and Lynass  we are unsure about, are you suggesting two of them are staying? 

5 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Trying to understand this. 

Two of the starting eleven are away, Jones, Ferdinand and Lynass  we are unsure about, are you suggesting two of them are staying? 

Only Hammill of that starting line up is definitely away.

There was supposed to be a signing on Friday it has fallen through. Seen this before ? Yes a few times. Players WILL come in in my opinion from lower leagues and fringe players from bigger clubs. Bottom line players play for money not the badge. Agents are like car sales men. The later makes me angary as these parasites will tell you all you want to know. Have we not learned that yet ? 

6 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

It's an absolute massacre :lol: :blink:

Don't know about anyone else I'm worried. Gus was brought in to help fix deals. Club officials have travelled the leanth of the country and further as been reported.   One player has already failed ,  the club fully expected him to sign on Friday. 

Just now, Doakes said:

Weird one, especially if Ferdinand goes too. (he's been in London going by instagram)

No left back, potentially only Baird at centre half 

We'll be fine... :unsure:

He’s from London.

I’d like to think our management team will have something lined up if they are letting Alfie go, would be insane if they never. 

Some amount of paranoia on here today.

relax, it’s only the 7th.