January Exits

W6Saint

2 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

I said 'most'. Obviously there will be exceptions. Besides, most folk down here thought Dummett was never going to cut it for Newcastle - he's fought his way in, though.

But yes, like Brock Madson, Newton, Sonupe, those Man City lads, etc etc

I tell you what... I bet a certain James Goodwin (Formerly of this Parish) will be licking his feckin lips right now! As will his money grabbing chairman.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Worried mate I really am. I know players will come in from a pack of cards , right ones at a later date ? mmmmmm ? but you are right switch off, sorry I can't. 

So am I, but dont say on here or your bottle or pee flow will be questioned :rolleyes:

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

I tell you what... I bet a certain James Goodwin (Formerly of this Parish) will be licking his feckin lips right now! As will his money grabbing chairman.

Yep. They're on decent form and will be looking to set right about us.

Even if we do some amazing work in bringing more players in, they'll be new to the club and might take time to settle. Alloa will see us as there for the taking. f**k, i wonder if Jim's thinking of re-registering as a player :lol:

45 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What buds need to be concerned about is that Alfie was on a season long loan deal, and it appears just as Celtic wouldnt send Morgan here now as they would see it as detrimental to his development, it also appears Southampton feel the same and have recalled Alfie.

with big Anton about to secure a move back south we will be, unless Oran can recruit well and quickly the most threadbare defence in this league. 

Still on the bright side it probably means we will have to recruit four or five now. Lol.

Edit: it also kicks Div's "only one of the last starting eleven" to leave post oot the water. And another of our gosl sorers gone!

What you think this is a new plan? Not so long ago you were claiming 3 or 4 at most....

It was always going to be at least 5 - don't be surprised if it is more! You didn't think we should be strengthening in 5 or more positions? The real problems arer that the January window is not the best, and  do players want to come to us?

Alfie was no superstar... he did a job and had improved, but look back at the goals he cost us early on and recently the penalty for wrestling against Aberdeen and beaten by Watts for the only goal in the last minute against the Fakes.

I said a long time ago - Baird would be the one here for the season - now he needs a new partner.. (If we are stuck - there is always Eckers and maybe McKenzie if they get fit) But I fully expect a decent CB to be on the shortlist...

Edited by Sweeper07
typo

3 minutes ago, mattman said:

Hearts fans tweeting “release Edwards” :lol:

So that is 10 away (off the wage bill) to date and possibly more to follow?

Samson, BM, Coulson, Willock, Kirkpatrick

McShane, Hammill, Heaton, Jones and Edwards

most likely to follow - Smith, KP, King, Flynn, Eckersley, Ferdinand, Rodgers, Kellerman out on loan.

Other than Hammill and possibly Ferdinand - doesn't this highlight the mess of a squad Stubbs built (not sure if that is a word I should use here)

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

So that is 10 away (off the wage bill) to date and possibly more to follow?

Samson, BM, Coulson, Willock, Kirkpatrick

McShane, Hammill, Heaton, Jones and Edwards

most likely to follow - Smith, KP, King, Flynn, Eckersley, Ferdinand, Rodgers, Kellerman out on loan.

Other than Hammill and possibly Ferdinand - doesn't this highlight the mess of a squad Stubbs built (not sure if that is a word I should use here)

Hasn't featured but was O'Keefe contracted until December too?