January Exits

W6Saint

34 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

He Can play defensive mid, but the player himself in his welcome interview with saints said he was a defender.....I’ll go with what the player thinks ,thank you.

I went on the Southampton forum when we signed him and the fans commenting on his loan reckoned he didn't "have the legs" to play defensive midfield.

No one can take the pish out of you for quoting an article that only serves to identify the postion where someone was playing, for a loan club, whilst scoring a goal.  

You are quite simply giving it away mate!

but hey if that gives you comfort in the face of a very talented, england youth cap leaving us, simply because of who signed him, when we are in dire straits then you jolly well hang on to it. Treasure it, and Enjoy you're night lol.

Does this one help ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-08-15/announcement-alfie-jones-loan-southampton-st-mirren

P.s. It’s your night , not you’re .

Happy to be of assistance .

Guest TPAFKATS
Southampton fan on twitter saying their new manager has recalled ALL loan signings so he can properly assess everyone at the Club.
Imagine that.
Unprecedented
[emoji23]

Aw naw!! Ah'm pure keechin masel noo!
The thing is that McIntyre will know both of them.

He will know if they compliment the players he already has. Or if they are good/strong characters to have in a changing room etc.

We shouldn't underestimate them just because they come from a lower league.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Southampton website saying Jones recalled and will get the opportunity to impress their manager. Why on earth would he fancy a crack at the EPL over being in a makeshift eleven for us against Alloa..!

then again posters on here reckon he wasn't all that, interesting if he gets on in a EPL game or two!

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, antrin said:

Jones.

I liked what (little) we've seen of him.  Strong, confident and mouthy.

I am now disappointed....   :(

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

King presumably negotiating his pay off. What an abysmal job Stubbs made of recruitment.

Or King could possibly facing disciplinary issues about his attitude? Stubbs said his group of signings would take time to adjust to being full time footballers at Scottish premiership standard... perhaps King still shows no signs of making the adjustment successfully?

1 minute ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Or King could possibly facing disciplinary issues about his attitude? Stubbs said his group of signings would take time to adjust to being full time footballers at Scottish premiership standard... perhaps King still shows no signs of making the adjustment successfully?

Yes , that's more my line of thinking too. Could be the club are trying to bag him for not fulfilling the conditions of his contract. No doubt we'll find out soon enough !

2 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

We're both only speculating, but given that he has been told to find a club down south, and may even have been down south himself for the last wee while, I'd say my guess is more likely to be right. When it is clear he is going to leave, I can't see why we would botherbringing disciplinary proceedings that would require him to be represented by a solicitor and not simply a rep from the SPFA (and if he had done something that bad, rumours would surely have leaked).

King was at least a full time professional when we signed him, unlike some of the others, so it ought not to have been an adjustment for him.

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

Yes , that's more my line of thinking too. Could be the club are trying to bag him for not fulfilling the conditions of his contract. No doubt we'll find out soon enough !

When was the last time St Mirren did that? If you think of all the chancers who have passed through the club's doors in the last 30 years, I can't believe King has done something worse than all of them, while not even being involved in the reserve set up, never mind the first team picture. With all the rumours that leak from our dressing room, i'd be surprised if that happened without anyone knowing.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

When it is clear he is going to leave, I can't see why we would botherbringing disciplinary proceedings that would require him to be represented by a solicitor and not simply a rep from the SPFA (and if he had done something that bad, rumours would surely have leaked).

Might be the other way around.

16 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Or buying a house now Oran has welcomed him into the fold!