January Exits

W6Saint

Very sad to see Cammy go. Absolutely loved his efforts last season.

Gutted that his form didn't come up with him for whatever reason.

One thing that made him appear to stand out last season was his work rate but that hasn't been noticeable this season.

I wish him good luck apart from against us or in any important games for United.

16 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Personally, I'm sad to see Cammy go.  Last season he put in a great shift from day one, never shirked a tackle, chased every ball, never stopped running and played his heart out for us.  He deserved every accolade and award he got at the end of the season.  This season he hasn't had he chance to acclimatise to the top league as our first "manager" of the season either didn't like him or didn't know how to use him.  I suspect it it started with the latter and became the former when he questioned him (as alleged).  Most players who haven't played at the higher level need a good run of games to learn what is needed and Cammy just didn't get that.  I think he is good enough to play at this level but time will tell.  I don't think he'll get there with United next season but the season after that ......... ?

Wee torn face Smith owes us 6 months wages for contributing feck all to the cause.. All down to him.

" ACCLIMATISE " :lol:

Cammy was terrific last year for us. However this year he has been posted missing. He complemented the style we played last year and with Morgan and Reilly in tow he blossomed. This year he has went in the huff with Stubbs, can't argue but still a huff. And under Oran he has spent his limited game time mostly on his arse. Always be well thought of for last year but for me correct to let him go.

Guest TPAFKATS
Good news, another snowflake who thought he was better than he is off the payroll. Interesting to see if has any form with the Arabs.
When you say off the payroll does that mean we are saving money? [emoji848]

2 hours ago, elvis said:

What a load of pish. 

Elvis.  Your command of the English language belies your obvious lack of understanding but confirms your totally morose approach to life. 

Chill... It's a great time to be a St Mirren Fan.. We're in the top league and reinventing ourselves anew. 

What might our squad be worth after staying up? 

32 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
38 minutes ago, Ethan said:
Flynn and a few more have to go as well. We definitely need about 8 in. 

Flynn will be a decent squad player for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't argue against keeping Flynn. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Wow - what a clear out. A lot of players out including a few great servants over the last couple of seasons. Special mention to Cammy Smith who was outstanding last year and my player of the year.

That said, this is all very exciting - whichever way it goes it will likely be spectacular. I'm hoping for 'good' spectacular.

Looking forward to it all kicking off in the Scottish Cup next week.

Edited by southsidebud

42 minutes ago, dardo said:

Are you no a wee bit too auld for this daft shite?

Never too old for conveying wisdom. 

Why are you not ' on topic ' dude ? 

Smith chucked it for the last 6 months. What do you think ? 

He took a salary and gave our Club nothing back. 

Join in the Forum, Dardo.