January Exits

W6Saint

Never too old for conveying wisdom. 
Why are you not ' on topic ' dude ? 
Smith chucked it for the last 6 months. What do you think ? 
He took a salary and gave our Club nothing back. 
Join in the Forum, Dardo. 
Age [emoji38]
Like a lot of others, I used to post a fair bit on here, but thanks to your dull, unimaginative, repetitive shite, I don't.

You're boring.

As for your point about Cammy, I like the lad and he was my Player of The Year last season. I just don't think he was good enough to make the step up.

Other people think differently and I absolutely respect that. But at least they don't all take 18 dull, repetitive posts to say it.

Ya daft auld Borrheid duffer.

29 minutes ago, dardo said:

Like a lot of others, I used to post a fair bit on here, but thanks to your dull, unimaginative, repetitive shite, I don't.

You're boring.

As for your point about Cammy, I like the lad and he was my Player of The Year last season. I just don't think he was good enough to make the step up.

Other people think differently and I absolutely respect that. But at least they don't all take 18 dull, repetitive posts to say it.

Ya daft auld Borrheid duffer.

A post above easily made. 

And no interference. 

How can somebody not post because others are getting on his tits. 

Maybe my boring shite is still better than yours. 

Just fecking post, skim or ignore the rest. 

FORFUXSAKE 

Must be his age

21 hours ago, shull said:

How long do we have to wait for Smith to offer summat ? 

Season started in July, it is now 2019 and wee torn faced has done feck all. 

Good riddens to Smith. 

Did he manage to pick up his salary all by himself ? 

My original post highlights that he hasn't played much since start of season and that I was simply a bit more concerned with this than others who have left.

The point I am making is he has been used as a sub and actually started a few times of late and showed some glimpses of the player he can be. What I am mostly aware of is there are players who featured less or have had an equally poor start to the season who currently remain (Flynn for example).

Anyway he is gone and I am more interested to see who comes in to replace him.

Edited by spankin_panda

25 minutes ago, shull said:

No need to replace him. He done nothing for 6 months. Probably dinnae need to wash his jersey. Just peel the letters of the back. 

Replace them in the sense a player that does the same role he was employed to do. We could use a good number 10. We could also use several more numbers as well

38 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Replace them in the sense a player that does the same role he was employed to do. We could use a good number 10. We could also use several more numbers as well

I could do what Smith done this season. Sit on my arse and dae feck all. 

I wouldn't have the torn face as I generally cannae stop smiling. 

50 minutes ago, shull said:

Away. You must be torn faced. All you do on this forum is moan constantly. Unless, as some suggest, you're just pulling people's chains to get a rise.

I can just picture you sitting in your empty cab whistling "Don't worry, be happy", while typing another blast at Scottish footballers and club prices.:rolleyes::lol:

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Away. You must be torn faced. All you do on this forum is moan constantly. Unless, as some suggest, you're just pulling people's chains to get a rise.

I can just picture you sitting in your empty cab whistling "Don't worry, be happy", while typing another blast at Scottish footballers and club prices.:rolleyes::lol:

I don't think it is just other peoples' chains he pulls in his empty cab...

On 1/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Jeff King may be due an apology (though I doubt he'll get it) from a fair few on here who sought to Ass-U-Me to what end he might want a solicitor.

those of us with actual employment law knowledge and experience know that it is common pratice to have your own solicitor oversee any compromise agreement you may be offered. Poor form,  slagging off a guy who has actually done the club a favour he did not need to, despite being frozen out and slagged off endlessly.

Yeah, let's apologise to a guy banned from football for calling another player a "golly", because some were a bit cheeky. Should never have been allowed anywhere near the club. As for "done the club a favour".....lol.

16 hours ago, shull said:

I’m agreeing with you, he hasn’t had a season we would want. What I’m saying is we could use someone doing the job we were hoping he’d do. 

19 hours ago, shull said:

Good luck to O'Keefe at Stranraer Football Club. 

I really believe we've let a gem slip through our fingers here. I thought he might just be the next to earn us a fee.

Good luck Conor. I think you've got a future in the game and Stranraer might reap the rewards.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:06 AM, ScotstounSaint said:

Yeah, let's apologise to a guy banned from football for calling another player a "golly", because some were a bit cheeky. Should never have been allowed anywhere near the club. As for "done the club a favour".....lol.

When did he do this? Quite shocked at this if true? 

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Agreed. He should never have been signed on a point of principle.

Yes at least one - the one I would not have signed him on was the principle that we were looking for decent football players and he fell short on that...

your one is another good reason not to have signed him too though...