W6Saint

January Exits

On 1/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Jeff King may be due an apology (though I doubt he'll get it) from a fair few on here who sought to Ass-U-Me to what end he might want a solicitor.

those of us with actual employment law knowledge and experience know that it is common pratice to have your own solicitor oversee any compromise agreement you may be offered. Poor form,  slagging off a guy who has actually done the club a favour he did not need to, despite being frozen out and slagged off endlessly.

Yeah, let's apologise to a guy banned from football for calling another player a "golly", because some were a bit cheeky. Should never have been allowed anywhere near the club. As for "done the club a favour".....lol.

16 hours ago, shull said:

I could do what Smith done this season. Sit on my arse and dae feck all. 

I wouldn't have the torn face as I generally cannae stop smiling. 

I’m agreeing with you, he hasn’t had a season we would want. What I’m saying is we could use someone doing the job we were hoping he’d do. 

19 hours ago, shull said:

Good luck to O'Keefe at Stranraer Football Club. 

I really believe we've let a gem slip through our fingers here. I thought he might just be the next to earn us a fee.

Good luck Conor. I think you've got a future in the game and Stranraer might reap the rewards.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:06 AM, ScotstounSaint said:

Yeah, let's apologise to a guy banned from football for calling another player a "golly", because some were a bit cheeky. Should never have been allowed anywhere near the club. As for "done the club a favour".....lol.

When did he do this? Quite shocked at this if true? 

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Agreed. He should never have been signed on a point of principle.

Yes at least one - the one I would not have signed him on was the principle that we were looking for decent football players and he fell short on that...

your one is another good reason not to have signed him too though...