Kilmarnock v St Mirren

St.Ricky

Well I am of the opinion we will get at least a point.We are not playing badly and no team is horsing us.Perth Saints are a good side and we should have had at least a point.Yes Killie are good and are playing well but every side will have a dip in form that’s just the way it is.So come on let’s give OK our support and we will get a result.We should have had a result against them last time round but for the Tory MP guessing the ball had crossed the lineCOYS.

11 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Well I am of the opinion we will get at least a point.We are not playing badly and no team is horsing us.Perth Saints are a good side and we should have had at least a point.Yes Killie are good and are playing well but every side will have a dip in form that’s just the way it is.So come on let’s give OK our support and we will get a result.We should have had a result against them last time round but for the Tory MP guessing the ball had crossed the lineCOYS.

Wise words MCS.

COYS

11 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Depends what you consider a horsing, for me Hamilton  and Perth were horsings and the second half at Livingston certainly falls into that catogary.  Cant see us getting anything, they have better front players than we do.