Kilmarnock v St Mirren

St.Ricky

So far so good. NB train NOT cancelled and I am on my way.

The wind is strong in the East. Hope its blowing a gale at killie. If our defence holds out and the big man blows one into the back of their net in the 89th min I may turn to religion but I've no doubt I'll be back on the bevy by 5.

COYS See you all there

20 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

So far so good. NB train NOT cancelled and I am on my way.

The wind is strong in the East. Hope its blowing a gale at killie. If our defence holds out and the big man blows one into the back of their net in the 89th min I may turn to religion but I've no doubt I'll be back on the bevy by 5.

COYS See you all there

Very windy through here also , but I think it's to die out by 3pm. We'll just have to rely on our silky, slick passing and/or a Hammill howitzer from the halfway line. (God's on his holidays)

Very windy through here also , but I think it's to die out by 3pm. We'll just have to rely on our silky, slick passing and/or a Hammill howitzer from the halfway line. (God's on his holidays)

LOL. Well it's the saints, you never know. A Hamill howitzer or a goal from silky passing resulting in a win would be worth celebrating.

I'd drink to that.

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You guys are in too good a mood! I can't make it today.  I will be listening in. Hope to hear the drums beat and Oh When The Saints sung loudly. COYS

I'm hoping for "3rd in the League,  you're havin a laugh " (hoping)

With the transfer market open after this match (well, in 2 days) and no games for a couple of weeks, this could be the last chance for some of these guys to prove their worth and convince Oran to keep them. Would be great if we could leapfrog Hamilton going into January. COYS.

Prediction: Kilmarnock 3-0 St Mirren

46 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

With the transfer market open after this match (well, in 2 days) and no games for a couple of weeks, this could be the last chance for some of these guys to prove their worth and convince Oran to keep them. Would be great if we could leapfrog Hamilton going into January. COYS.

Prediction: Kilmarnock 3-0 St Mirren

I know you hope to be proved wrong with the scoreline and that it will be the other way around!