Kilmarnock v St Mirren

St.Ricky

The formation killed us yesterday. We had 5-3-2 against their 4-4-2 with all our players cluttering up the middle of the park as they rampaged down the sides. To be fair to OK with the players available there wasn't much choice.

Ethan had a nightmare first half and stayed too deep and too central. All his passes were backwards giving no outball nor respite. (And I know he is not a left back/ left mid etc etc). However he was much better in the second half and passed forward and got forward more often.

And although Hodson gave effort and grit there is no way he is a central midfielder as there is no creativity whatsoever. And I felt yesterday was Cammy's last chance to prove himself to Oran and I am not sure he took it.

Hopefully in the window the players we sign have the commitment and talent of Steven McGinn who was excellent yesterday in spite of the overall team performance.

19 hours ago, elvis said:

I havent had a stiffy in a good while and I don't take great delight in mocking Saint Mirren its all the clowns that think we are better than we are its plain to see for everyone except happy clappers that we are shite would you rather I was praising them for being shite instead of telling it like it is.

Yes please

54 minutes ago, Sonny said:

The formation killed us yesterday. We had 5-3-2 against their 4-4-2 with all our players cluttering up the middle of the park as they rampaged down the sides. To be fair to OK with the players available there wasn't much choice.

Ethan had a nightmare first half and stayed too deep and too central. All his passes were backwards giving no outball nor respite. (And I know he is not a left back/ left mid etc etc). However he was much better in the second half and passed forward and got forward more often.

And although Hodson gave effort and grit there is no way he is a central midfielder as there is no creativity whatsoever. And I felt yesterday was Cammy's last chance to prove himself to Oran and I am not sure he took it.

Hopefully in the window the players we sign have the commitment and talent of Steven McGinn who was excellent yesterday in spite of the overall team performance.

He was to blame for their second goal, twice he lost out to Stewart who just brushed him off before playing a slide rule pass.

Just listened to Oran who seems fairly upbeat. His remark to the fans 'sorry the start was minging' not only sums up yesterday's game but the season in general.

We're still in it and my wallet will probably enjoy the break more than me but the window should be interesting and I'm looking forward to watching Oran's team in the new year. I'm confident they won't be minging.

Happy new year buds. See you all at the Alloa game

Just now, Jack the lad said:

He was to blame for their second goal, twice he lost out to Stewart who just brushed him off before playing a slide rule pass.

So Ethan who missed a tackle and gave up; Alfie who let a guy stroll pass him on the goal-line and Paul McGinn who wasn't marking his man had nothing to do with it - it was all Steven McGinn's fault?

20 hours ago, elvis said:

I havent had a stiffy in a good while and I don't take great delight in mocking Saint Mirren its all the clowns that think we are better than we are its plain to see for everyone except happy clappers that we are shite would you rather I was praising them for being shite instead of telling it like it is.

I would rather you would get tae feck off this forum. Is that an option ?