Kilmarnock v St Mirren

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Gained a goal back on Dundee so we’ve both scored 15, stay 1 goal ahead of Accies. Matched Accies on GD today and extended our GD advantage on Dundee. So our GD is 5 better than Accies and 7 better than Dundee.

Accies 14pts, Saints 12pts, Dundee 10pts.

Still not bottom, and if we can level our points with Accies the GD is in our favour.

All in all, isn’t this what we consider a decent day nowadays?

A point for us would have made it a good day! Wasn't bad though.

3 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

hopefully we don't go to a sunday pub team in cleethorpes for new signings in this transfer window. a very very important

transfer window for this club. 

Its a 3 way League . 45 defeats in 63 games. Only victories against teams 9th or below. I see young Ross scored the Highland winner. The board put us in this mess but Oran is not inspiring me at all

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its a 3 way League . 45 defeats in 63 games. Only victories against teams 9th or below. I see young Ross scored the Highland winner. The board put us in this mess but Oran is not inspiring me at all

Sorry we beat Hearts. Correct myself before some other smarty pants does. 

6 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Well we've managed to stay in touch with Hamilton and Dundee. Over to Oran, Gus and the board to make three or four effective signings and give us a realistic chance of staying in premiership

What a year. We win the Championship and we all feel good about life. 

Jack leaves and the roof falls in. The board lose their way. The new manager finds new ways of dividing the board, players and fans.

Take three sees our present manager appointed and a few more effective signings.

Despite the above we are still not in bottom spot and have a chance to avoid relegation.

Next is a revolving door for those going out and new and better players coming in.

5 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

I hope the night you are having is in mill street ya blackneck ned cùnt

fùck off back to your caravan I don't need my drive tarmaccing or my

gutters cleared of leaves ya pikey scumbag

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Someone sounds as if there getting a bit irate .I f**king love it .

Just back, toothless and hopeless today.

No midfield apart from Mcginn and too many players playing out of position. Erahon is one for the future but not as left back. Hamill and Smith achieved nothing between them and Jackson cant hold the ball up or win headers. Miss Magennis but have to get used to that as he now misses more than he plays.

Great support again today but a lot if hard work to be done before next game.

All in all, disappointing end to the year.

Happy New Year to all Saints.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Oh well another one bites the dust.

Sadly it wasn't you, you tedious knob.

Just asking though..........

You are so negative all the way. Nothing to say when things (occasionally I admit) go well.

Please explain why you take such great delight in mocking St Mirren if they really are the team you allegedly support. Do you actually hate it when we get a positive result ?

Honestly I can't figure out why you only get a stiffy when we lose.

Just wondering. A psychiatrist would love you as a patient. 

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You are so negative all the way. Nothing to say when things (occasionally I admit) go well.

Please explain why you take such great delight in mocking St Mirren if they really are the team you allegedly support. Do you actually hate it when we get a positive result ?

He does have a psychiatrist. Unfortunately it's Herman Munster.

Well, that was a strange one. After 11 mins I thought we were going to get a complete shellacking but we stayed in it, got the goal and had more about us for the remainder of the game without really bothering Killie too much.

McGinn was excellent and that was the only real bright spot.

Not sure why OK waited so late to change it as we had a few that had run their race.

If we get 5 in and Magennis back we have a fighting chance. If not......

I havent had a stiffy in a good while and I don't take great delight in mocking Saint Mirren its all the clowns that think we are better than we are its plain to see for everyone except happy clappers that we are shite would you rather I was praising them for being shite instead of telling it like it is.

No idea why we didn't ditch one of the 3 centre halves for the last 20 minutes for a midfielder.

McGinn was by far our best player but also the only one today who could control a ball and play a pass.

Weve got a few weeks before our next game. Let's hope we have a totally different team by the time the Alloa game comes round, with some better midfielders for McGinn to play alongside and an agile, physical forward to hold the ball up and bang some goals in.

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

I havent had a stiffy in a good while and I don't take great delight in mocking Saint Mirren its all the clowns that think we are better than we are its plain to see for everyone except happy clappers that we are shite would you rather I was praising them for being shite instead of telling it like it is.

I went to the game today with just over 1,000 buddies not expecting a win given the season Killie are having. We all know a few good players are needing brought in. We huffed and puffed today nether shit or good. Still amazing support given the season we are having. On the ferry now with a wee cup of tea. Roll on the transfer window.  

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I think you mistake some dark, gallows humour for a dislike of St Mirren, I really don't think it's like that.

16 minutes ago, guinness said:

We were awful for 90 minutes. Even stick a centre half up front for the last ten minutes , but no we were more worried about losing another. Honestly do not think OK has a scoobie.

Oh FFS. We were playing a side in third, now just a point off the top of the table. We were two down after 11 minutes, and at that time I thought we could be humiliated as Killie looked in the mood. Did well to stabilise and get back into the game, though second half we were pinned back and didn't create much. This is down to the previous manager leaving us with no centre forward of any substance (Jackson was OKs signing) and having such a hopelessly unbalanced squad that we are playing a right back as a holding midfielder. Oran's four signings, all outwith the transfer window, have all proved to be significantly better than some of the dross signed in the summer. The bench today lacked experience and quality, which probably explains the fact only one sub came on.

I have faith that, on his performance so far, OK will make the right signings to improve us and keep us up.

Edited by Hendo

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Oh FFS. We were playing a side in third, now just a point off the top of the table. 

And if I’m right, this is a Killie side that has actually won more points in 2018 than the Green Bigots. Some achievement. This isn’t the Killie we always fancied beating in our last spell in the top flight, this is a bloody damn good team.