Reality check

DLBud

People need to stop searching for excuses when we lose games let the current manager see what he can do in January and see how we get on from there.

The only one looking for an excuse here is you mate. OK inherited a shit squad but IMO he could have done better with what he has.

I like him and I’m behind him but my original point was that we’re seeing quotes of 10 out and 4 in and if that’s the case I don’t think we’ll see much of a turnaround based on what I’ve seen from his team so far.

That’s my opinion. Don’t put a spin on it or twist it as I can’t be arsed going back and forth with you.

The only one looking for an excuse here is you mate. OK inherited a shit squad but IMO he could have done better with what he has.

I like him and I’m behind him but my original point was that we’re seeing quotes of 10 out and 4 in and if that’s the case I don’t think we’ll see much of a turnaround based on what I’ve seen from his team so far.

That’s my opinion. Don’t put a spin on it or twist it as I can’t be arsed going back and forth with you.

What utter shite your talking what excuse am I looking for?

You seem to like to contradict yourself a good bit in the same posts.

Good thing you can’t be arsed talking any more shite I can’t be arsed reading anymore of it tbh

People need to stop searching for excuses when we lose games let the current manager see what he can do in January and see how we get on from there.

“Squad not strong enough”
“Players were tired” (My personal favourite🤣)
“Weak bench”

FFS, do you even proof check the shite you spout?

I’ve called it as I see it.

You said you weren’t looking for excuses and then rattled off a few.

In summary, Stubbs was shit, his squad was shit and I think OK should be doing better with what he has.

You got your panties in a twist because I said forget Stubbs, mistakenly thinking that meant I absolved him of blame, and here we are.

Just let it go FFS.

I’ve called it as I see it.

You said you weren’t looking for excuses and then rattled off a few.

In summary, Stubbs was shit, his squad was shit and I think OK should be doing better with what he has.

You got your panties in a twist because I said forget Stubbs, mistakenly thinking that meant I absolved him of blame, and here we are.

Just let it go FFS.

No panties in a twist just pointing out some contradicting bullshit when I see it.

He should be doing better with shit in your opinion [emoji106] good to know lol

If you want to let it go then perhaps listen to your own advice.

30 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Samaratans always available mate. Give them a wee bell

Reality Check? I prefer reality.  The one in which we already have the Goal of The Season competition in the bag and I was there to see it. One in which we have three managers yet manage to survive after promotion as Champions from the Championship. What a season! Not for the faint hearted. COYS

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Samaratans always available mate. Give them a wee bell

Are they any good at managing a football club? If so might take your advice and give them a call see how they get on. That's if they would be willing to take on the task. 

44 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Reality Check? I prefer reality.  The one in which we already have the Goal of The Season competition in the bag and I was there to see it. One in which we have three managers yet manage to survive after promotion as Champions from the Championship. What a season! Not for the faint hearted. COYS

Three managers?