Sweepstake

munoz

The speculation over the transfer window is probably the most exciting and interesting part of the season for us - beats watching the team lump high balls up to our diminutive forwards or our defence falling asleep while defending set pieces.

I would like to think that the transfer window will transform our season but ...........

Dundee and Hamilton will probably have the same thoughts so we will have to out-do them in the transforming transfer transition period.

4 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

The speculation over the transfer window is probably the most exciting and interesting part of the season for us - beats watching the team lump high balls up to our diminutive forwards or our defence falling asleep while defending set pieces.

I would like to think that the transfer window will transform our season but ...........

Dundee and Hamilton will probably have the same thoughts so we will have to out-do them in the transforming transfer transition period.

Dundee will spunk a lot of cash to try and save themselves, and Jim McIntyre knows what it takes to survive in this league. You’d imagine we could outspend Accies but you can’t ever be sure. I presume we have more players to offload than the other two clubs as well.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I do love it when people pretend they are being personally fed information when in actual fact they are simply regurgitating Divs Twitter feed without having the decency to acknowledge that. :lol:

In fairness Ethan did credit div, re., his information.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I do love it when people pretend they are being personally fed information when in actual fact they are simply regurgitating Divs Twitter feed without having the decency to acknowledge that. :lol:

I don't do Twitter. 

4 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Billy Mehmet?

I've heard worse ideas. 

Kris Boyd might fit the bill if he wants game time. 

He has a Testimonial soon.

Clarke has said he will be used towards the end of games when a physical presence is needed.

Edited by St.Ricky