St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

Upcoming  Cup Tie is an easy match to boycott.

Thanks to the greedy bassas from Clackmannanshire.

SFA say the minimum price for admission to a 4th Round Scottish Cup Tie is £8.00. Sounds perfect to me , in fact I would make that the maximum and for league games also.

Mulraney is having none of it. He would have been delighted if we all paid £22 , but we managed to compromise and get the gate price down to a still shocking £17.

He has form, Mr Greedy. He charged fans at his Ground a disgraceful £17 for a midweek Challenge Cup match last Season.

Mulraney is typical of modern Football Club owners who hates football and despises football fans.

FECKEM.

Edited by shull

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

Although Alloa could have agreed to a reduction,  £17 is not too bad. Cheaper than a League game for Scotland's premier cup competition is decent enough. 

I'll not be boycotting.

My view also.

I did see mention of a club that was offering season ticket holders the opportunity to have two friends come along for 10 pounds each for a league game. Something we might try?

15 minutes ago, munoz said:

Although Alloa could have agreed to a reduction,  £17 is not too bad. Cheaper than a League game for Scotland's premier cup competition is decent enough. 

I'll not be boycotting.

No Saints fan will boycott the Scottish cup. Will be good to give Jim Goodwin a warm welcome.

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No Saints fan will boycott the Scottish cup.

That's why we are charged 17 pounds. 

And between £22 and £27 for League matches. 

All because most are addicted and need their hit. 

The SFA recommended a minimum of £8.00 for Fourth Round Scottish Cup Ties. 

Mulraney wanted to charge £22.00.

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No Saints fan will boycott the Scottish cup. Will be good to give Jim Goodwin a warm welcome.

Would all Saints fans pay £50 for a Scottish Cup tie ? 

If not, why not ? 

Upcoming  Cup Tie is an easy match to boycott.
Thanks to the greedy bassas from Clackmannanshire.
SFA say the minimum price for admission to a 4th Round Scottish Cup Tie is £8.00. Sounds perfect to me , in fact I would make that the maximum and for league games also.
Mulraney is having none of it. He would have been delighted if we all paid £22 , but we managed to compromise and get the gate price down to a still shocking £17.
He has form, Mr Greedy. He charged fans at his Ground a disgraceful £17 for a midweek Challenge Cup match last Season.
Mulraney is typical of modern Football Club owners who hates football and despises football fans.
FECKEM.

Do St Mirren not get a percentage of the gate receipt? If that’s the case then £17 isn’t too bad. In fact £22 isn’t too bad a price if the spoils are shared.

Jump in a taxi, hand the driver £17 and ask him to stop and put you out when the money is used, bet you wouldn't even get anywhere close to ht (45 mins driving). Get real Shull and stop your constant monotonous Shite. How do you expect any club to survive charging £8, both clubs would lose money. I'm sure your £17 won't be missed seems it will be a one man boycott !

38 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Yes they will.We normally have around 4000/4300 home Fans.Be lucky to get a crowd of 3000 for this one.

25 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Do St Mirren not get a percentage of the gate receipt? If that’s the case then £17 isn’t too bad. In fact £22 isn’t too bad a price if the spoils are shared.

Let's make it fifty quid then ? 

Thankfully, Oran will treat the match with the utmost importance unlike Ross who cheated the fans and disgraced the Club v Raith in the Challenge Cup. 

We can still give the Scottish Cup 100% effort and make Season Tickets valid. 

37 minutes ago, HSS said:

Yes they will.We normally have around 4000/4300 home Fans.Be lucky to get a crowd of 3000 for this one.

With the possibility of 4 or 5 making their debuts and it being the 1st game for 3 weeks, I don't think the home crowd will be that badly affected.  

That's why we are charged 17 pounds. 
And between £22 and £27 for League matches. 
All because most are addicted and need their hit. 
The SFA recommended a minimum of £8.00 for Fourth Round Scottish Cup Ties. 
Mulraney wanted to charge £22.00.

Don’t go then if not happy with pricing, you’re never going to change it.
Do I think football is overpriced, yes. But will I pay what the asking price is, yes again. Such is life.