St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why isn't a taxi from Paisley to Glasgow a fiver?

This has been done to death. John Boyle tried the cut price ticket approach at Motherwell, a complete commercial disaster.

You know f**k all about business, so I'm not going to waste my time explaining any further.

That God you are going no further after your nonsense above. 

Boyle done it completely wrong. 

One Club can't do it 

But all 40 Clubs can if planned 3 or 4 years in advance. 

A one off Cup Tie can be done very easily as it's non budgeted. 

Thanks for your crap input. 

Run away as usual. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You see, the problem with explaining these concepts to you Shull is that you are a f**king simpleton.

Get back to ripping off Renfrewshire's pensioners in your taxi and leave us in peace.

Don't drive a Taxi and don't work in Renfrewshire. 

Your usual abuse means you have lost again. 

28 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yay , 50% discount for all Buddies to any destination

Actually 10% for St Mirren Supporters not all Buddies.

Every customer I had today were discounted £2.00

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:39 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Correct that's why it should be £22. As Munoz wrote there will be a good few debuts on show. 

Only two clubs I can think of in Scotland started off as charities. Neither St Mirren not Alloa were one of those. 

Football is a business,  a risky one as several clubs have found out. 

What's not to like about this upcoming game.? New players on view and the return of a modern day ledgend.

Worth every penny of the 22 pounds if asked. 

The SFA recommend the minimum price for Adults for a fifth round Scottish Cup tie is.. 

EIGHT POUNDS. 

St Mirren and Dundee Utd want.. 

TWENTY POUNDS. 

Fecking shower of thieving cnuts. 

33 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So what is your ideal pricing structure here? 

No more than ten pounds. 

Ideally eight pounds. 

Maybe Season Tickets valid but as we share the gate, that is out of the question. 

All Clubs should maybe get together and work out a better deal for all. 

Twenty pounds is outrageous. 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

No more than ten pounds. 

Ideally eight pounds. 

Maybe Season Tickets valid but as we share the gate, that is out of the question. 

Say we draw a 4,000 gate vs Dundee Utd. I think that's a very conservative guess and we'd likely be looking at more, giving for a good travelling support since its the cup.

That means to draw the same amount of gate money at £8 a skull, we'd need to pull in a crowd of 10,000.

In a stadium that holds just over 8000 people....

No clubs are going to pull together for any greater good that you so often go on about. 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Say we draw a 4,000 gate vs Dundee Utd. I think that's a very conservative guess and we'd likely be looking at more, giving for a good travelling support since its the cup.

That means to draw the same amount of gate money at £8 a skull, we'd need to pull in a crowd of 10,000.

No clubs are going to pull together for any greater good that you so often go on about. 

Is there any evidence that price is seriously impacting adversely on crowd numbers? 

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's all about giving fans a fair deal. 

It's a one off Cup tie not budgeted for. 

The Club's make plenty money elsewhere. 

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Is there any evidence that price is seriously impacting adversely on crowd numbers? 

Not talking about numbers. 

All about ripping off supporters. 

If you're going to troll, try be slightly relevant. 

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Doesn't quite work to these figures in that you will have a fair level of 65+ year olds who are on half price and then students and youths who will also be on a discount, but for the purpose of your argument if you use the same figures you will get a feel for your point of view. :)

Just now, shull said:

Not talking about numbers. 

All about ripping off supporters. 

If you're going to troll, try be slightly relevant. 

The point,  that you miss,  is that others and the club are talking numbers .

You,  my fellow poster, are out on a limb here. 

Now if you ask me... Would I like to pay less... Then of course I would. 

Ask me if I think the club needs the money to be competitive though and my answer is.. I'll buy tickets at these prices. 

36 minutes ago, shull said:

No more than ten pounds. 

Ideally eight pounds. 

I know you are a fan of watching the Juniors. That's what level you will be watching football at with St. Mirren if our club was charging £8 a skull for adults.

4 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Maybe £15 adults £10 Students /OAP /undet18s and £5 for under 12,s. Would probably attract a 6,000 crowd. 

If the team were doing well, i would possibly say yes, though we struggled for those numbers when we were flying in the championship, though sold out at full price for Morton game and a decent crowd for the Livy game.

6 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Maybe £15 adults £10 Students /OAP /undet18s and £5 for under 12,s. Would probably attract a 6,000 crowd. 

Footballers at a decent level are overpaid. But for us to be more competitive we need to bring in MORE money, not less.

If we are serious about staying in this league and moving up so that we are not relegation contenders - more income is essential... :spud7

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The point,  that you miss,  is that others and the club are talking numbers .

You,  my fellow poster, are out on a limb here. 

Now if you ask me... Would I like to pay less... Then of course I would. 

Ask me if I think the club needs the money to be competitive though and my answer is.. I'll buy tickets at these prices. 

Condescending, patronising shite. 

You pay. 

I will not. 

Troll off.