St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

9 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

If the team were doing well, i would possibly say yes, though we struggled for those numbers when we were flying in the championship, though sold out at full price for Morton game and a decent crowd for the Livy game.

Tragic post. :lol:

18 minutes ago, shull said:

Condescending, patronising shite. 

You pay. 

I will not. 

Troll off. 

Nonsense. 

The club need the money. Simple

It's then up to each of us. pay or not.

Menstrie put forward an alternative that seems reasonable. But again I ask you....what evidence do you have,  other than your own opinion, that price is keeping people away?

I would still like to see the buying of season tickets to be made more available to wider numbers through payment schemes and that those unemployed get cheaper tickets.

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

I know you are a fan of watching the Juniors. That's what level you will be watching football at with St. Mirren if our club was charging £8 a skull for adults.

Arthurlie v Neilston would be 6 quid. And someone expects us v D.Utd to be 8 ??

Can't believe I'm even replying to this pish.

41 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nonsense. 

Menstrie put forward an alternative that seems reasonable. But again I ask you....what evidence do you have,  other than your own opinion, that price is keeping people away?

I would still like to see the buying of season tickets to be made more available to wider numbers through payment schemes and that those unemployed get cheaper tickets.

Too busy trolling, patronising and condescending to read previous post on the subject. 

Btw, our Club have had loads and loads of money over the years and pissed most of it down the drain. 

44 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nonsense. 

More importantly what price would keep Shull away? - and if there was a 2nd option, for a donation to the transfer fund - how much would it take to keep him off this forum with all his aliases forever?  :guinness

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

More importantly what price would keep Shull away? - and if there was a 2nd option, for a donation to the transfer fund - how much would it take to keep him off this forum with all his aliases forever?  :guinness

Zzzzzzzzzz as usual. 

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

HA HA - from the guy who fills threads with idiotic rants about costs, Samson,  cr*p towards St. Ricky  etc. etc. etc. etc.  

Give us a rest..  no one wants to read your repetitive idiotic rants...   :fire

You read every one. 

I am lucky to get through half a post of yours. 

Zzzzzzzzzz 

1 minute ago, shull said:

You read every one. 

I am lucky to get through half a post of yours. 

Zzzzzzzzzz 

If you were able to free yourself from Wains  Shull's World, you might learn some valuable stuff. I am surprised you even have the attention span for half my stuff - I brush past all your stuff except when it is requoted by a normal person...:moony2

But you go on greetin and filling up threads with tripe - nothing can stop you . .   :hammer

I'm out, your off your trolley  . . .

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

If you were able to free yourself from Wains  Shull's World, you might learn some valuable stuff. I am surprised you even have the attention span for half my stuff - I brush past all your stuff except when it is requoted by a normal person...:moony2

But you go on greetin and filling up threads with tripe - nothing can stop you . .   :hammer

I'm out, your off your trolley  . . .

I cannae give one second to your stuff. All that player in and player out shite is so fecking boring. 

Expertly skimmed. 

You're the worst. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I cannae give one second to your stuff. All that player in and player out shite is so fecking boring. 

Expertly skimmed. 

You're the worst. 

Most of us are interested in who signs and who leaves.

Most of us are not interested in another rant about ticket prices, with you changing the title of the thread depending on who we are playing.

In the unlikely event we get to the cup final, there is a real danger you'll spontaneously combust. 

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Most of us are interested in who signs and who leaves.

Most of us are not interested in another rant about ticket prices, with you changing the title of the thread depending on who we are playing.

In the unlikely event we get to the cup final, there is a real danger you'll spontaneously combust. 

Hey dafty. 

You have just postit on a Ticket Price Ranting Thread. 

Welcome. :lol:

To be fair it costs £10 to watch Bodmin here at whatever bloody level they are in the English system. And that’s on a club who rent the ground from the council for £10 a year. I think football is overpriced but £10 here is a bloody pisstake compared to some of the Saints prices.

29 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Surely shull is worth a sin bin spamming the forum with the same shite time after time.

Funny, how everybody, especially Mods miss you going through the Forum abusing St Mirren Supporters. 

A total walloper who makes zero contribution. 

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

As far as I know , it isn't compulsory to attend fitba' matches in this country , yet. . l might be wrong though. .

Why do you even bother logging in ? 

:lol: