St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

If from next Season, there was no Season Tickets available and every person had to pay 22 pounds at the gate for every league match, I would guess our home support of around 3500 to 4000 this year would next season drop to around 2000.

There you are Rick. 

It's only a Season Ticket that gets me in the Ground. Works out at a reasonable, if not great price. 

A lot of dudes in denial. 

1 minute ago, Gosport Buddie said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Is there any evidence that price is seriously impacting adversely on crowd numbers? 

Did Motherwell not try £5 a ticket a few years ago and found hardly any increase on the attendance

Aye, against us and they nearly trebled the crowd. 

But that ain't the point. 

That's okay for one off matches unless every Club does it. 

Firstly..Gosport Buddie is right. Boyle, when he was the owner of Motherwell, reduced prices. The result..The club lost money and eventually went into  administration. Crowds did not rise.

But.....Really glad to see you agree with me that the club should put more emphasis on making it possible for people to buy season tickets and thus make football more affordable whilst also let the club know what baseline income they can count on for the season ahead.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Firstly..Gosport Buddie is right. Boyle, when he was the owner of Motherwell, reduced prices. The result..The club lost money and eventually went into  administration. Crowds did not rise.

But.....Really glad to see you agree with me that the club should put more emphasis on making it possible for people to buy season tickets and thus make football more affordable whilst also let the club know what baseline income they can count on for the season ahead.

Read the whole thread and you will get the answers. 

You take absolutely nothing in. 

Thicko 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Read the whole thread and you will get the answers. 

You take absolutely nothing in. 

Thicko 

My, My. Even when people agree with you, you take the hump!!!!!

Attendances rose slightly at Motherwell, before falling sharply.

Both contributed to them going into administration.

People like Taxi Drivers and Transport Companies lost sizeable sums.

Would you put your name forward for that?

Other clubs are not going to reduce their prices whilst attendances in the league are rising!

Thats basic economics.

Edited by St.Ricky

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

True but I wasn't talking to you.

But I was answering the question asked which was ..what fell under the ambit of concession.

Concessions also include OAP

You seemed to take offence ...no idea why.

This is an open Forum or were you having a private conversation in public?

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, St.Ricky said:

But I was answering the question asked which was ..what fell under the ambit of concession.

Concessions also include OAP

You seemed to take offence ...no idea why.

Because I answered his question directly of what a concession is in terms of what he was looking for. Yet you quoted me to inform me to 'add OAP to my list' as if I'd somehow forgotten a vital piece of information. Which I didn't, I just chose not to add.

Everyone knows an OAP is a concession, literally everyone. It's always been the case. Not everyone, the poster included, might have known that if his boy had a valid student card, he could get him in for a tenner.

You running about exclaiming that 'A'HM A PENSIONER!!!!' added nothing to the exchange.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Because I answered his question directly of what a concession is in terms of what he was looking for. Yet you quoted me to inform me to 'add OAP to my list' as if I'd somehow forgotten a vital piece of information. Which I didn't, I just chose not to add.

Everyone knows an OAP is a concession, literally everyone. It's always been the case. Not everyone, the poster included, might have known that if his boy had a valid student card, he could get him in for a tenner.

You running about exclaiming that 'A'HM A PENSIONER!!!!' added nothing to the exchange.

If you want to talk in private - PM the guy.

This is a public forum..He asked a question. You answered most but not all of it.

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My, My. Even when people agree with you, you take the hump!!!!!

Attendances rose slightly at Motherwell, before falling sharply.

Both contributed to them going into administration.

People like Taxi Drivers and Transport Companies lost sizeable sums.

Would you put your name forward for that?

Other clubs are not going to reduce their prices whilst attendances in the league are rising!

Thats basic economics.

You take nothing in. 

Read my previous posts on Motherwell. 

You are thick. 

No wonder I have to repeat myself. 

Troll

Just now, shull said:

You take nothing in. 

Read my previous posts on Motherwell. 

You are thick. 

No wonder I have to repeat myself. 

Troll

Economics dear boy. Economics.

Live in your fantasy world if you like.

But a word of caution ...dont accept monthly accounts from a club which cuts entrance prices or overspends.

That way lies problems for you.