St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

If you want to talk in private - PM the guy.

This is a public forum..He asked a question. You answered most but not all of it.

And you answer total shite every time. You can't comprehend what anybody posts. 

You are a condescending, patronising and trolling thicko. 

Add zero to the Forum. 

24 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Economics dear boy. Economics.

Live in your fantasy world if you like.

But a word of caution ...dont accept monthly accounts from a club which cuts entrance prices or overspends.

That way lies problems for you.

As I said in my previous post. 

He is unable to comprehend anything. 

Patronising, condescending and a thick troll. 

yes it will  a good drink after it if we win ...in saying that will be a good drink even if we draw or get beat 

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Following our team doesn't come cheap these days. 

If we get a result at Ibrox, it wont seem as expensive. 

1 minute ago, gilberto said:

I've just realised that most of the arguing on this thread is between two teetotallers (try saying that when you've had a few). Solution: Ricky and Shul should get pished and then they'll become best pals. You're welcome.

Hey Gilberto. 

Ill have a pint of Diet Coke ( no ice) 

39 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Regardless what Dundee Utd want, our club could do one adult one child free up to 16 year old in our end. But it seems or club want to milk the fans as much as any tout

Pretty sure we can't without doing the same for Utd fans. Either way Utd would be due money for every free kid we admit so not sensible at all.

13 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Playing rugby in the mud patch next to the marsh. emoji23.png

Trying to remember, school football Under 13's Mr Kerr took the good team, who took the team you played in? emoji13.png

if thats me your refering to am sure if ma memory serves me right it was a mr paterson  .....i think lol

2 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Looks like they have sorted out the prices on the Ticket Site

Got our season ticket seats (one adult, one under 12) - for £25 quid plus £1 fee

All good - at last.

If it's fixed it means 12-15yo are paying full adult price which if true is an utter disgrace. It just says u12s a fiver and "concessions" £10 on the OS, vague, possibly intentionally so if this proves to be the case. Either that or there are still issues with the dreadful interstadia site.

Will see at the ticket office post match tomorrow. I presume I can pay by card at the ticket window ???

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If it's fixed it means 12-15yo are paying full adult price which if true is an utter disgrace. It just says u12s a fiver and "concessions" £10 on the OS, vague, possibly intentionally so if this proves to be the case. Either that or there are still issues with the dreadful interstadia site.

Will see at the ticket office post match tomorrow. I presume I can pay by card at the ticket window ???

Agreed that the site is poor. Adults were Under 12s were wrong yesterday but today when I checked they had both been corrected - didn't check 12-15 sorry but it might be worth taking a quick look.

Yes - I am sure you can pay by card at ticket office.