St Mirren Cup Tie Prices In Comparison to Middlesbrough FC

shull

1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

Agreed that the site is poor. Adults were Under 12s were wrong yesterday but today when I checked they had both been corrected - didn't check 12-15 sorry but it might be worth taking a quick look.

Yes - I am sure you can pay by card at ticket office.

I had done after your post, about 2 hours ago and hence my post. Will see at the office tomorrow.

Tickets for Boro’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Newport County AFC are now on sale.

The tie, which takes places on Saturday January 26 (3pm) at the Riverside, will be our first-ever meeting in the competition with the League Two side.

Season Card holders have until 9am on Tuesday January 22 to secure their usual seat and purchase at discounted prices before they are released for general sale.

Prices are as follows:

Season Card holders (available until 9am on Tuesday January 22):

• Adult: £10.00
  • Over-65: £5.00
  • Under-18: £2.00

General sale prices:

• Adult: £15.00
  • Over-65: £10.00
  • Under-18: £5.00

22 minutes ago, shull said:

Tickets for Boro’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Newport County AFC are now on sale.

The tie, which takes places on Saturday January 26 (3pm) at the Riverside, will be our first-ever meeting in the competition with the League Two side.

Season Card holders have until 9am on Tuesday January 22 to secure their usual seat and purchase at discounted prices before they are released for general sale.

Prices are as follows:

General sale prices:

Decent entry fee, but will cost a fortune in transport costs from Paisley? 

Prices are as follows:

General sale prices:

G T P S . This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread title. Should be in other football.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:19 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

I had done after your post, about 2 hours ago and hence my post. Will see at the office tomorrow.

It's a tenner for 12-15yo so it's the ticketing website that is not correct. Most folk in the queue today were there for this very reason, it really is pathetic.

Good size q after the game today with people mostly queuing for tickets for the cup game ( I was parting with £58 for 2 greyskull tkts). Obviously most people think the pricing is fine. Get behind the team and support them. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Good size q after the game today with people mostly queuing for tickets for the cup game ( I was parting with £58 for 2 greyskull tkts). Obviously most people think the pricing is fine. Get behind the team and support them. 

Therein lies the problem.

Not be long till the normal prices are between £30 and £35.

THE MASSES ARE INDEED ASSES.

Serves you all fecking right, when it happens.

29 minutes ago, shull said:

Therein lies the problem.

Not be long till the normal prices are between £30 and £35.

THE MASSES ARE INDEED ASSES.

Serves you all fecking right, when it happens.

I would hazard a guess a fair percentage of us will be six foot under or scattered asunder before Saints are charging £30-35 for a cup tie against lower league opposition.

If we get to the final it might well be £30-£35, take it you wouldn't be there ???

18 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I would hazard a guess a fair percentage of us will be six foot under or scattered asunder before Saints are charging £30-35 for a cup tie against lower league opposition.

If we get to the final it might well be £30-£35, take it you wouldn't be there ???

Normal price ( league matches )  - £29 for Ibrox next week. Fill yir boots.

£30 - £35 for a Cup final ? Is that all ? I'll be there.