The Chairman's Update Dec 31 2018

antrin

16 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
47 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:
Lord Pityme`s update should be along shortly, canny wait :rolleyes: 

It's the festive time, goodwill to all men. So don't just assume LPM is going to come on here and find fault with GLS.

The chairman has to take flack. Yes well done on Jack but he kept saying long term  Saints was a club in premiership.  He is allowed to be crictised as long as its constructive. If Livi was below us then i could be more accepting. Remember they had a management casualty to. He gave Stubbs total attonemy. And its left us in a total mess. I do hope we have enough to finish 10th but i do fear accies have better players and management.  Simple we must beat accies and dundee in our head to heads. 

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The chairman has to take flack. Yes well done on Jack but he kept saying long term  Saints was a club in premiership.  He is allowed to be crictised as long as its constructive. If Livi was below us then i could be more accepting. Remember they had a management casualty to. He gave Stubbs total attonemy. And its left us in a total mess. I do hope we have enough to finish 10th but i do fear accies have better players and management.  Simple we must beat accies and dundee in our head to heads. 

What's Livi got to do with our season so far ? We are where we are because it didn't work out with Stubbs and the players he brought in. 

12 minutes ago, munoz said:

What's Livi got to do with our season so far ? We are where we are because it didn't work out with Stubbs and the players he brought in. 

Correct it goes on and on.  The board appointed Stubbs. board back Stubbs. Board Sack Stubbs. HISTORY. New Year coming all the best to all buddies. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Are you serious. A team with a blue print in League One with some of the same players. Who are actually think and listen to their coaches. Not stab in the back like some of ours. Its Hogmany so i will let u off :P

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Are you serious. A team with a blue print in League One with some of the same players. Who are actually think and listen to their coaches. Not stab in the back like some of ours. Its Hogmany so i will let u off :P

Step away from the gin.

Hey shit happens ……… granted it does seem to f*ck us over more than any other team lol !

But hey for a moment step back and take this in - despite the horrendous run we are on over 1,000 buds followed the team down to Kilmarnock. Our support is our twelfth man and could be what hauls us over the line this season. Lets just get behind the team and see where it takes us, the rollercoaster that is St Mirren FC.

C.O.Y.S !!

Livi are irrelevant. They didn’t lose their main man in David Martindale. They didn’t lose the likes of Lewis Morgan, Harry Davis and Gavin Reilly, they managed to keep hold of their important players. Their style of football was more suited to this league than ours, we knew we’d have to toughen up. Livi’s transition was easier than ours.

27 minutes ago, Dare said:

Hey shit happens ……… granted it does seem to f*ck us over more than any other team lol !

But hey for a moment step back and take this in - despite the horrendous run we are on over 1,000 buds followed the team down to Kilmarnock. Our support is our twelfth man and could be what hauls us over the line this season. Lets just get behind the team and see where it takes us, the rollercoaster that is St Mirren FC.

C.O.Y.S !!

I'm with you. COYS