Winter Break

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Is the team going anywhere during the winter break? Doesn't seem to be anything on here.

Hopefully they have a few days off and then back to serious training. A couple of friendly matches on the 12th and 15th would be a good idea to integrate the new squad members too.

Why bother, a total waste of money IMO.

I know I'm an auld cynic but surely there's not much point in taking our first team squad on any sort of tour when most of them will be offski to pastures new before the end of the month (apparently).

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I know I'm an auld cynic but surely there's not much point in taking our first team squad on any sort of tour when most of them will be offski to pastures new before the end of the month (apparently).

Wilbur.  You have a point there,  particularly this season.  And... LA Manga didn't seem to be  of any help pre season. 

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This was my thinking. With a more settled squad it would be a decent shout, but with us needing to shift a large number, and introduce a fair few new guys, there’s no point right now.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Don’t disagree at all. Was just curious as I hadn’t heard anything one way or another.

Wonder if most teams are staying put too?