FORFUXSAKE

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

That might work, (though, even then, I doubt it), if companies were falling over themselves to get a piece of the action. Some people really do live in a fantasy world.

No fantasy Lucy.  Simply business.  More time spent there,  more food,  drinks,  sweets etc

More people joined by 1877, more people parking. It's cumulative. 

But live in the past if you wish.  That would be your choice. 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. A genuine question.  Why are you so obsessed with the cost? 

You still go,  so I guess you find it affordable. That's why I ask. 

You don't need to ask if you read posts correctly and carefully.

All games are affordable.

You miss the point, like most

Every fecking day. :lol:

The New Year is here and Samson is still shite , admission to games should still be 50p and last but not least - it turns out that plastic is indeed good for you and the environment. 

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Raving Loony Party. 

Edited by munoz

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Signed & Shared.

Great job Shull bringing this to our attention. Finally after all these years a useful post.

Kempy, being one of the Masses along with Munoz and many more , proving to be controlled and manipulated by the few.

Dinnae burn your fingers while scooping up your Beans at St Mirren Park.

33 minutes ago, shull said:

Kempy, being one of the Masses along with Munoz and many more , proving to be controlled and manipulated by the few.

Dinnae burn your fingers while scooping up your Beans at St Mirren Park.

100-biodegradable-300x282.jpg

2 hours ago, well st bud said:

Should have been in shulls thread .buggered that up.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

You have solved the problem.

Thanks.

Jessies may want to run it by Health & Safety dudes first.

And what about that WARNING ?  :shockaroony :lol:

https://www.stansport.com/knife-fork-spoon-set-340-p

Sortit

29 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

it's all the dissolved plastic in their hot drinks, screwing up their brains and making them post daft crap on football forums

You may have a point. 

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

No fantasy Lucy.  Simply business.  More time spent there,  more food,  drinks,  sweets etc

More people joined by 1877, more people parking. It's cumulative. 

But live in the past if you wish.  That would be your choice. 

Bullsh!t Pricky.

More food and drink DOESN'T make any money for Saint Mirren.

IF they went to the 1877 club they couldn't be in the ground at the same time. Were you going to let them put towels on the seats?  ETA. It would make no difference to the parking as people would still travel/park in the same place.

I live in the real world. Not your stupid fantasy one.

What a wally!

Edited by stlucifer

Guest TPAFKATS

Shull was one of the first to sign up to stuff like this. He's only posting on here for the replies and the lols.
He's probably already vegetarian.
FORFUXSAKE indeed

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Bullsh!t Pricky.

More food and drink DOESN'T make any money for Saint Mirren.

IF they went to the 1877 club they couldn't be in the ground at the same time. Were you going to let them put towels on the seats?  ETA. It would make no difference to the parking as people would still travel/park in the same place.

I live in the real world. Not your stupid fantasy one.

What a wally!

Ahhh. There you go again. Inventing facts. People do come earlier and go into the 1877 club. This brings in extra revenue. People would change their behaviours (imo) and come earlier to the stadium to secure the best seats. Folks in 1877, me included, would also make their own decisions on when to enter. If people then spend more time in the ground then they will spend more money there and less elsewhere. But...more than happy to respect your views. HNY

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, shull said:
Nearly choked on my Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll. 

It's got the same amount of 'meat' as an original greggs sausage roll.

18% "meat" in a Greggs sausage roll. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Ahhh. There you go again. Inventing facts. People do come earlier and go into the 1877 club. This brings in extra revenue. People would change their behaviours (imo) and come earlier to the stadium to secure the best seats. Folks in 1877, me included, would also make their own decisions on when to enter. If people then spend more time in the ground then they will spend more money there and less elsewhere. But...more than happy to respect your views. HNY

What a load of crap you spout.

Again.

Enlighten me as to how non specified seating will bring extra revenue to the 1877 because folk would get into the ground to get the best view?

They can't be in two places at once you fool.

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What a load of crap you spout.

Again.

Enlighten me as to how non specified seating will bring extra revenue to the 1877 because folk would get into the ground to get the best view?

They can't be in two places at once you fool.

Already covered that. The 1877 club is doing that right now. People are there with guests two or three hours before kick off. Very handy to be able to park your car at the ground. People are already doing this. Not only beforehand but the 1877 has ,wisely, opened the club up to non members after most games. The aim being to maximise the use if the asset. Always a good idea in business. This model can be further expanded.  

Offerings from the catering outlets would also develop further and b3 available for longer. Higher projected profits mean higher rentals to the club for concessions.

Whether people leave the 1877 earlier to secure a seat of their choice or stay till later would be for them to decide although there are potential ways to develop the 1877 club offerings to include seating with direct access from the 1977. 

Folks want to sit together with more casual supporters who come along with them. Unallocated seating would make that possible and in doing so encourage others to come along. 

As I said..feel free to take a different view.