FORFUXSAKE

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Already covered that. The 1877 club is doing that right now. People are there with guests two or three hours before kick off. Very handy to be able to park your car at the ground. People are already doing this. Not only beforehand but the 1877 has ,wisely, opened the club up to non members after most games. The aim being to maximise the use if the asset. Always a good idea in business. This model can be further expanded.  

Offerings from the catering outlets would also develop further and b3 available for longer. Higher projected profits mean higher rentals to the club for concessions.

Whether people leave the 1877 earlier to secure a seat of their choice or stay till later would be for them to decide although there are potential ways to develop the 1877 club offerings to include seating with direct access from the 1977. 

Folks want to sit together with more casual supporters who come along with them. Unallocated seating would make that possible and in doing so encourage others to come along. 

As I said..feel free to live in the real world.

FIFY

The title of this thread says it all.

You didn't cover any of it. In fact you are suggesting people come early WITHOUT the opportunity to pick their seats

You are presently trying to cover your own stupidity though.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

FIFY

The title of this thread says it all.

You didn't cover any of it. In fact you are suggesting people come early WITHOUT the opportunity to pick their seats

You are presently trying to cover your own stupidity though.

If I were unkind then I might think that strnging thoughts together isn't your thing but I'm not so I will just say that we are approaching the issue from different directions.  Have a great year following the Saints.

Edited by St.Ricky

On 1/2/2019 at 8:55 PM, whydowebother said:

The main problem is not the plastic, it’s what people are doing with it when they discard it !

It’s a situation that need not arise.Plastic is not magically making its own way to the ocean.

Anyway, general nonsense for this or perhaps a new section - The recycling bin emoji2.png

No it's finding it's way to almost every roadside in Scotland :P

On 1/3/2019 at 6:45 AM, munoz said:

The New Year is here and Samson is still shite , admission to games should still be 50p and last but not least - it turns out that plastic is indeed good for you and the environment. 

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Raving Loony Party

You forgot the 'Monster' !

1 minute ago, munoz said:

He's a splinter group. Even more wacky than the Lord Such variety. 

I always had a fleeting thought whenever I saw one of his posts, that Lord Pityme was Lord Such in disguise.

The only problem is that Lord Pityme is still posting and Lord Such is kicking up the daisies :o