Scottish Football Is Corrupt

shull

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco ( 2012 ) ned, Morelos has no action taken against him for committing  THREE RED CARD OFFENCES IN THE ONE MATCH.

Inept or corrupt. Strange ruling in that the ref saw the incidents  (bur decided no action was needed. .clearly wrongly) and because of that the TV evidence which proves the ref to be incorrect can't be acted on. 

Absolutely hysterical that Celtic and Sevco2012 are complaining that the "whole wide world " is against them. 

Celtic now have a statement out now regarding Referee John Beaton. 

The Bigoted pair of cnuts fail to realise how lucky they are when it comes to favourable refereeing decisions. 

Laughable 

40 Clubs should finish these 2 pieces of vermin. 

5 hours ago, shull said:

Jordan Jones, if he signs for Sevco2012 will emulate John Polaris McDonald. 

And get away with it. 

Match Officials will become his friend. 

It’ll be sad if Jones signs for Sevco. Opportunity to achieve something brilliant with Kilmarnock, who are still in touch with the top at halfway. Have some ambition and aim for success with the smaller club ffs. If he needs to go, sign a pre contract and go in the summer. But why throw this potential “Leicester” season away? Bloody hate football sometimes.

13 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It’ll be sad if Jones signs for Sevco. Opportunity to achieve something brilliant with Kilmarnock, who are still in touch with the top at halfway. Have some ambition and aim for success with the smaller club ffs. If he needs to go, sign a pre contract and go in the summer. But why throw this potential “Leicester” season away? Bloody hate football sometimes.

According to Radio Clyde it's a pre contract.

19 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

But Sevco can pay massive wages from another share issue or to call it by its proper term thin air.... hopefully will all end in tears...... again....

I notice that Celtic are yet again playing the sectarian card by calling on the ref to explain his decisions on the new firm derby against Sevco 2012.

Reminiscent of the sectarian campaign they orchestrated, led by the disgraceful Neil Lennon and John Reid which ended up with a referees strike.

Celtic really are a disgusting cesspit of filth and should be shit down.

If only Scottish football fans had stopped Sevco entering the league then sectarianism in Scotland would now be over.

Any fan who goes to any game involving either Celtic or Sevco is complicit in the continuation of sectarianism in Scotland.

Shame on you all.

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I notice that Celtic are yet again playing the sectarian card by calling on the ref to explain his decisions on the new firm derby against Sevco 2012.

Reminiscent of the sectarian campaign they orchestrated, led by the disgraceful Neil Lennon and John Reid which ended up with a referees strike.

Celtic really are a disgusting cesspit of filth and should be shit down.

If only Scottish football fans had stopped Sevco entering the league then sectarianism in Scotland would now be over.

Any fan who goes to any game involving either Celtic or Sevco is complicit in the continuation of sectarianism in Scotland.

Shame on you all.

You are a total arse. Where did Celtic claim the referee was sectarian and how dare you call me sectarian because I follow my team when they play. Think you are the bigot pal.

33 minutes ago, guinness said:

You are a total arse. Where did Celtic claim the referee was sectarian and how dare you call me sectarian because I follow my team when they play. Think you are the bigot pal.

No, Wendy ain't the bigot. 

Celtic and Sevco2012 fans are bigots. 

I agree with him and I am ashamed to admit I have paid into their sectarian Stadiums. 

Will never do it again though. 

52 minutes ago, shull said:

Killie fan on Facebook postit this comment regarding the cheating bigot.

Gus Robertson -    Put him in the f**kin' bin.

:thumbs2

Shull, do you give a f*ck that nobody else on this site gives a f*ck about your paranoid obsessions ?

Paranoia belongs to the Sevco2012 and Celtic hordes..

Maybe have an obsession, but so what ?

Football could really be a beautiful game in this Country with dreams coming true for all Clubs.

Two Cnuts have fecked it.