Scottish Football Is Corrupt

shull

26 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The ref that is the victim of Celtic’s latest sectarian campaign gets police protection into Somerset park yesterday because of threats.

Anyone who continues to go to games involving either Celtic or Sevco 2012 really should hang their heads in shame.

It's nothing to do with the @rse cheeks themselves. It's the idiot hanger ons. That'll never change.

In the case of Beaton. No matter that he's either blind, doesn't know the rules or simply biased, he doesn't deserve to have him and his kin threatened. I hope the culprit/s are brought to justice and feel the full weight of the law.

38 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The ref that is the victim of Celtic’s latest sectarian campaign gets police protection into Somerset park yesterday because of threats.

Anyone who continues to go to games involving either Celtic or Sevco 2012 really should hang their heads in shame.

I don't share your view Wendy but fully accept that this type of incident involving so called fans (fanatics?) should be investigated and those involved punished. 

Same applys to the "Phantom Coin Thrower " at our stadium.  Neither is acceptable. 

Let's not throw proverbial stones at others.. We are not entirely innocent ourselves.  Albeit not on the same scale. 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, St.Ricky said:

Their Directors. Until they clear those "investments" by securing long term share finding HSS

The Holding company's Chairman, the glib and shameless liar,  MUST have placed umpteen £millions into a UK bank by Jan 11... so I guess some of that could be diverted until Feb 4 when he must be confronted by the  top exec/Judge of the Takeover panel.

On the other hand there must be loadsa money pouring into the kitty from the non-Mike Ashley shirts being flogged off  at The Barras... and other unofficial outlets.

Even better... they could collect all the coins thrown by the St Ricky Phantom coin thrower...

It's all Fantasy/corrupt fitba.

I wasn't sorry to miss a Ne'erday game this year.

Edited by antrin
typo

7 hours ago, Doakes said:

Why do we even bother with those clubs on here? Best ignored, they just point score against each other. Always have, always will

I bother with them as I feel it's never a good idea to ignore cheating and dishonesty in sport  which is what the Scottish Fitba authorities (with the connivance of a lot of the clubs) have been doing for some time.

Currently sevco is able to ignore ALL pretensions of being a club that is being run in a financially and morally correct manner.  This sport is financially doped.  St Mirren will never prosper on this unlevel playing field.

The The Rangers' (amazingly loyal) fans continue to pour money down the drain that leads into the pockets of serial spivs who give the club loans that must be regularly repaid, then loans are  topped up again.  There's no attempt to 'just' survive and grow on crowds of 40,000.

The original Rangers went bust.  This new The Rangers will inevitably follow follow suit.

Edited by antrin
clarity of club and clumpany

The disgraceful Neil Lennon now saying that Scottish football is being dragged into the gutter because of the threats made to the ref at the Sevco v Celtic game.

How ironic, when you remember his sectarian campaign that led to a referee strike just a few years ago.

Neil Lennon has dragged Scottish football through the gutter for years.

He should be banned from Scottish football and both Sevco and Celtic should be shut down.

We should have zero tolerance for people who exploit sectarianism to make money.

it was clearly a Rangers policy at the start of this season to try and influence /intimidate the referees to sway their way. They had Gerrard right on board right from the get go/lets go.
And it worked, right from the rescinding of that first Morelos red card....to the non punishment of the 3 incidents in the recent Old Firm game.
Celtic no better of course.
The whole old firm/Rangers/Celtic thing is sickening and it seems, to me at least, worse now than ever before.
I've been to a few 'Old Firm' games over the years but I certainly wouldn't go near now.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You make a good point Doakes but many seem obsessed with them. 

Doakes didn't make a 'good point' - he asked a question that deserved to be answered with a dose of reality instead of bland arse-on-the fence platitudes, such as some seemingly obsessed with a phantom coin thrower instead of addressing the very real corruption and criminality that pervades the Scottish game.

21 hours ago, antrin said:

Doakes didn't make a 'good point' - he asked a question that deserved to be answered with a dose of reality instead of bland arse-on-the fence platitudes, such as some seemingly obsessed with a phantom coin thrower instead of addressing the very real corruption and criminality that pervades the Scottish game.

I think you'll find thatDoakes was in fact making a point. 

So much so that he endorsed my comment by giving it a like. 

Wake up.  Get with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cheating wee bastard Morelos tried a Maradonna tonight then had the cheek to look surprised at getting booked for it.Even worse,McCoist stuck up for him after the game.

Our game is being taken over by cheats.

Edited by HSS

25 minutes ago, HSS said:

Cheating wee bastard Morelos tried a Maradonna tonight then had the cheek to look surprised at getting booked for it.Even worse,McCoist stuck up for him after the game.

Taken over

Do you not remember McDonald and McCoist playing days

There's always been cheats about

1 hour ago, HSS said:

We're you at the Killie game? 

Edited by St.Ricky

So it turns out that the real reason everyone hates Neil Lennon is nothing to do with him being a Catholic or Irish or whatever sectarian victim card that he likes to play.

The real reason is simply that he’s a cunt.

Those who backed him should hang your heads in shame.

It’s the likes of Lennon and the gullible twats who condone him that are responsible for the continued sectarianism in Scotland.