Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
St.Ricky

where will Saints Finish in the League?

Recommended Posts

The Scotsman asked a Computer to predict the League Winners  (Celtic) and to place the other teams in order. We are listed above Dundee but in Second Bottom Place. I'd go one higher.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/revealed-the-scottish-premiership-champions-as-predicted-by-a-super-computer-1-4851366

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

So they just called it as is?

Insightful. 

Insightful indeed. 

But would you agree with their predictions?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/revealed-the-scottish-premiership-champions-as-predicted-by-a-super-computer-1-4851366

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Does this super computer already know all the future transfers that will take place in January?

Being wasted if it can tell the future and is being used for that purpose instead of something more useful 

This should worry you Cornwall... My thoughts exactly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Does this super computer already know all the future transfers that will take place in January?

Being wasted if it can tell the future and is being used for that purpose instead of something more useful 

 

A06261E8-F153-41D6-AAC3-78F264EF1562.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnny Rep said:

I assume with all the posts Ricky must be fecking bored stiff, does he just do them to pass the day or annoy the life out of us all?

Does he need to comment on absolutely fecking everything?

just saying like !!!!!!!!!:offtopic

 

 

No comment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Scotsman asked a Computer to predict the League Winners  (Celtic) and to place the other teams in order. We are listed above Dundee but in Second Bottom Place. I'd go one higher.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/revealed-the-scottish-premiership-champions-as-predicted-by-a-super-computer-1-4851366

We already know the answer to this

 

  •  
St Mirren chief executive Tony FitzpatrickChief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019
 
 
 
 
Fitzpatrick will stay on in his role once the fans' buyout is complete

Chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DougJamie said:

We already know the answer to this

 

  •  
St Mirren chief executive Tony FitzpatrickChief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019
 
 
 
 
Fitzpatrick will stay on in his role once the fans' buyout is complete

Chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019.

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

IOBS Behave. Do Notts Forest think they will the win the Champions League in 4 years. Yes TF played in a competitive Saints i like you witnessed it all but the guy is a likeable clown that does us no favours. I remember after beating gers at ibrox 1st game of season in early 90s when he managed us he claimed we coukd win league...... we finished bottom. I dont have any issue with a passionate guy who is a club legend. But please we need our feet on the ground so i do hope someone has politely told him to stoom until........ and if we can be what we were 35 years ago. Thats miles off. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

We have only been in with a shout for winning the League once in my lifetime.....1979/80.

Fitzy was playing for Bristol City at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

IOBS Behave. Do Notts Forest think they will the win the Champions League in 4 years. Yes TF played in a competitive Saints i like you witnessed it all but the guy is a likeable clown that does us no favours. I remember after beating gers at ibrox 1st game of season in early 90s when he managed us he claimed we coukd win league...... we finished bottom. I dont have any issue with a passionate guy who is a club legend. But please we need our feet on the ground so i do hope someone has politely told him to stoom until........ and if we can be what we were 35 years ago. Thats miles off. 

 

I'm more focussed on avoiding the bottom two slots this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pod said:

where will Saints Finish in the League ?

 

Do you want the truth or do you want me to make it up.

 

 

What do most people on here do?

Tell it as you see it. Warts and all or Honeyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...