where will Saints Finish in the League?

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

1. I could see Well and Fakes players with their heads already gone, soaking up cheap plonk and women in Magaluf. I dont think Livi will be like that, I think we will get as hard and difficult a game from them as ever. They, like us are still the newbies in this league, out to prove, or try and prove themselves.

its massive to get off to a flyer in these games. Points for on the board put untold pressure on your survival rivals! The team or teams in the bottom three that can get a win on Saturday will lift themselves massively in confidence and belief. 2. I tell you now before a ball is kicked i would take a play off spot and a chance to stay up!

3. I fear Dundee just deciding to completely re-boot, erase their piss poor season, and go out and get a win, and then another. I can see a scenario where we need a win at Dens to get the play off spot. Would love to be hugely wrong, and if we win Saturday thats something that can change that dynamic. However 4. we struggle to put two results together, and Livi certainly dont.

we dont want to be level on points with Dundee come ten to five on Saturday. If we are then theres going to be a lot of bums munching through seats in the last four games. P.s. Oh aye, almost forgot. We are St Mirren, its never the easy route!,

edit: 5. FYI only the top three clubs in the league have conceded less than Livi..!

1. Your historical record of what you see in your head does not really stack up well for you. What utter tosh. 7th means higher bonuses and standing, and guys are playing for future contracts too. ( All Saturdays games will have both sides trying their all for 3 points)

2. Thank Fcuk it is OK and not you who is out manager. I don't think for one second he will be aiming for anything less than 10th, and the lads will definitely know this... :moony2

3. Of course that could happen, but any bookie will give you very good odds on that double after 7 straight defeats. How much you prepared to put on it? :hammer

4. Last 6 results Livi have L W D L W D ; so not sure how that is stringing TWO results together??? unless you are counting all outcomes as results together . . . :magic

5. It does not make them the 4th best team in the league though - does it? Cause they are currently 9th and most likely to finish 9th. We can finish 10th - so they are not miles better than us - AND last time out, just a few games ago, we beat them REMEMBER.

Maybe you should re-read what you type up and then check it's validity before posting your regular NONESENCE ?   :ninja

43 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

1. Your historical record of what you see in your head does not really stack up well for you. What utter tosh. 7th means higher bonuses and standing, and guys are playing for future contracts too. ( All Saturdays games will have both sides trying their all for 3 points)

2. Thank Fcuk it is OK and not you who is out manager. I don't think for one second he will be aiming for anything less than 10th, and the lads will definitely know this... :moony2

3. Of course that could happen, but any bookie will give you very good odds on that double after 7 straight defeats. How much you prepared to put on it? :hammer

4. Last 6 results Livi have L W D L W D ; so not sure how that is stringing TWO results together??? unless you are counting all outcomes as results together . . . :magic

5. It does not make them the 4th best team in the league though - does it? Cause they are currently 9th and most likely to finish 9th. We can finish 10th - so they are not miles better than us - AND last time out, just a few games ago, we beat them REMEMBER.

Maybe you should re-read what you type up and then check it's validity before posting your regular NONESENCE ?   :ninja

Errr... just an opinion! But you might want to wipe some spittal off your screen, and re-check point 4...? Or are you just here to confirm everything i post?

LMFAO...

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I fear Dundee just deciding to completely re-boot, erase their piss poor season, and go out and get a win, and then another.

:lol:lol

Is that how easy it is? Just re-boot, forget you've been utterly shite for the whole season and suddenly become brilliant?

Goddamnit!! Why didn't we think of that? Oh...wait a minute....can we not just do that as well?

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Is that how easy it is? Just re-boot, forget you've been utterly shite for the whole season and suddenly become brilliant?

Goddamnit!! Why didn't we think of that? Oh...wait a minute....can we not just do that as well?

LPM really should have the handle of "Twilight Zone"- however that occassionally had good episodes

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Errr... just an opinion! But you might want to wipe some spittal off your screen, and re-check point 4...? Or are you just here to confirm everything i post?     LMFAO...

An opinion based on daftness helps who?

Maybe YOU should re check point 4 here below are the current form  stats over the last 6 games (Which show exactly what I stated : i.e. Last 6 results Livi have L W D L W D +> they do not have a better record of stringing two results together that we do over the past 6 games  :-

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/scottish-premiership/form-guide.html

If you want an out you will have to claim it is their home matches where they managed 1 time in the last 6 fixtures to get 2 results together  (but you did not claim that previously) …    :toilet

I don't confirm your posts - I CORRECT the blatant errors you make in them and offer a more balanced and accurate account of REALITY . . .  :turtle 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Who said 'brilliant'?

fyi we have got to do the same...!

Forget about the fact we have been utterly shite, and go win three games/9 points at least. Whose a silly billy now? Goddamit!!

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

LPM really should have the handle of "Twilight Zone"- however that occassionally had good episodes

See reply to Tpafaka.

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

An opinion based on daftness helps who?

Maybe YOU should re check point 4 here below are the current form  stats over the last 6 games (Which show exactly what I stated : i.e. Last 6 results Livi have L W D L W D +> they do not have a better record of stringing two results together that we do over the past 6 games  :-

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/scottish-premiership/form-guide.html

If you want an out you will have to claim it is their home matches where they managed 1 time in the last 6 fixtures to get 2 results together  (but you did not claim that previously) …    :toilet

I don't confirm your posts - I CORRECT the blatant errors you make in them and offer a more balanced and accurate account of REALITY . . .  :turtle 

Just checking... did you know Livi Have conceded half the goals we have, and have double the points we have..? Care to correct that ya nugget?

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who said 'brilliant'?

Forget about the fact we have been utterly shite, and go win three games/9 points at least. Whose a silly billy now? Goddamit!!

Really have we ?

Last Seven games 2 wins 2 draws , Dundee last 7 lost eh 7- now that is utterly shite

Tell me- do you actually support St Mirren or are just another bored Sevco fan

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Really have we ?

Last Seven games 2 wins 2 draws , Dundee last 7 lost eh 7- now that is utterly shite

Tell me- do you actually support St Mirren or are just another bored Sevco fan

So three points and sitting in a relegation play off spot is the difference between utterly shite, and brilliant..?

you really are giving us a laugh today!

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Anti St Mirren Alert Take 257

Ah now you see thats your white flag being waved. By stating the facts of the league table, that makes someone negative! Oh and throwing in you must be a 'Sevco/Shellic/Morton' fan.. ha, ha, ha... classic.

c'mon... whats your next belly bustin laugh?

Edited by Lord Pityme

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who said 'brilliant'?

You really do talk some amount of jibberish. 

So you are worried that Dundee (who by virtue of their current league position have been even more utterly shite than us) are going to go on a winning spree, but we’re not capable of doing the same. 

You really are a dummy. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So three points and sitting in a relegation play off spot is the difference between utterly shite, and brilliant..?

you really are giving us a laugh today!

Ah now you see thats your white flag being waved. By stating the facts of the league table, that makes someone negative! Oh and throwing in you must be a 'Sevco/Shellic/Morton' fan.. ha, ha, ha... classic.

c'mon... whats your next belly bustin laugh?

I cant compete with your utter pish, maybe do a Shull and start alliases that can agree with you.....

Whtas makes you negative - is the fact that you go by the premise that if the worst thing happens you can call it..........

I hope you dont have any pets :P

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So you are worried that Dundee (who by virtue of their current league position have been even more utterly shite than us) are going to go on a winning spree, but we’re not capable of doing the same. 

You really are a dummy. 

Who said we are not capable? 

I said we need to display a run of form we have been nowhere near, just as Dundee need to do. If you weren't so intent on sitting around waiting to be offended perhaps you might even debate the points? But then again...

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You really are a dummy. 

Mate, lost cause, save your keyboard

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I cant compete with your utter pish, maybe do a Shull and start alliases that can agree with you.....

Whtas makes you negative - is the fact that you go by the premise that if the worst thing happens you can call it..........

I hope you dont have any pets :P

Ha, ha, this like a free hit at shooty in!

IMG_1791.JPG

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

See reply to Tpafaka.

Just checking... did you know Livi Have conceded half the goals we have, and have double the points we have..? Care to correct that ya nugget?

Yeah if all else fails find some argument with marginal relevance to where we are currently. Yes the whole season does count and shows why we are where we sit etc.

BUT the reality of where we are now is much more accurate if you look at post January transfer window results.

So over our LAST 8 league games, now that we have players who replaced Stubbzo's DUDS and are up to speed here are the facts :-

Livi played 8               points won 11,            Goals FOR 9          Goals against 7         Defeats to Dee, Hibs, and Us

St. Mirren played 8     points won 9            Goals FOR 9         Goals against 8         Defeats to Killie, Fakes and Tic

So in reality they are not currently conceding 1/2 the goals we have but 1 less over the last 2 months and arguably losing to Dee and Us in comparison to who beat us speaks volumes...

Thanks for calling me pure GOLD !  I did tell you to check before you post your tripe, but will you ever learn ?   :Stan

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yeah if all else fails find some argument with marginal relevance to where we are currently. Yes the whole season does count and shows why we are where we sit etc.

BUT the reality of where we are now is much more accurate if you look at post January transfer window results.

So over our LAST 8 league games, now that we have players who replaced Stubbzo's DUDS and are up to speed here are the facts :-

Livi played 8               points won 11,            Goals FOR 9          Goals against 7         Defeats to Dee, Hibs, and Us

St. Mirren played 8     points won 9            Goals FOR 9         Goals against 8         Defeats to Killie, Fakes and Tic

So in reality they are not currently conceding 1/2 the goals we have but 1 less over the last 2 months and arguably losing to Dee and Us in comparison to who beat us speaks volumes...

Thanks for calling me pure GOLD !  I did tell you to check before you post your tripe, but will you ever learn ?   :Stan

So having won double the points,and conceded half the goals is marginally relevant? I suppose it is if you dont mind being automatically relegated.

anyone else caught onto the "Baz/DougJ/Sweeper thing? 

IMG_1792.JPG

48 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So having won double the points,and conceded half the goals is marginally relevant? WILL they do so in the 5 games which remain - surely that is very relevant?  IF not your highlighted quote is irrelevant to the discussion about these final 5 sets of fixtures.                      I suppose it is if you dont mind being automatically relegated.  Where did you conjure this concept up from (Answer - Your thick skull)

anyone else caught onto the "Baz/DougJ/Sweeper thing? Great deflection - at least YOU think so - HA HA .

The thread is "where we will finish" . . . AND YOU were making assertions about the final 5 games we all have to play and in particular claiming Livi were way better than us.

1. you claimed 2 teams Well and the Fakes won't be trying as their heads are in Magaloof - A total ignorance of reality in professional football.   :toilet

2. You would be delighted if we finished 11th. OK and I will only be delighted when we are guaranteed to be in this league for next season...

3. That Dee will magically reboot from 7 straight defeats and win their next TWO games.  :magic

4. You claimed that "We struggle to put two results together, and Livi certainly dont. Despite me listing that they have not    :hammer

5. That Livi only have 3 teams in the league who concede less goals than them (overall so far this is true, but on more recent figures they are much further down - the relevance of your statement verses recent form going into these 5 games is seriously dubious as there recent form is much more like ours)     :boxing

6.  Then you questioned point 4 again - and I attached a link to prove you were wrong and in denial - no apology though eh! Twice you insisted you were correct - HA HA  :lol:    

7. you claimed that confirmed your posts - BUT I corrected you by informing you that "I CORRECT the blatant errors you make in them and offer a more balanced and accurate account of REALITY"

8. You then wrote "Just checking... did you know Livi Have conceded half the goals we have, and have double the points we have..? Care to correct that - so I did by showing relevant recent results over the last 2 months where a hugely different picture of reality emerges  given that for 1/2 a season we were in crisis with Stubbzo's Duds (Who you thought we should keep)

You have been hung out to dry by DJ and TPA on these things too - BUT in stead of saying oops, you throw in another crazy assertion and don't actually answer any questions people challenge you with...

WILL YOU EVER LEARN OR do you delight in spouting utter Nonsense?    (Do you like the attention and the controversy?)   :Stan

I am not trying to curtail you posting, just hoping you will do so more wisely, having checked stuff in stead of imagining it in your head -

Fool me! but thanks for the entertainment !     :cheers

Edited by Sweeper07

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who said we are not capable? 

I said we need to display a run of form we have been nowhere near, just as Dundee need to do. If you weren't so intent on sitting around waiting to be offended perhaps you might even debate the points? But then again...

Offended?? :lol:

Utterly hilarious. Which part of my mockery of your nonsense suggests I’m offended? 

Ok let’s try this a deferent way. Why are you worried that a team who have just lost 7 games on the bounce, who in their most recent performances have looked like a team devoid of hope, are suddenly going to string a load of wins together? 

Instead of expressing worry about a (let’s face it) extremely unlikely scenario, why not speculate that maybe we are more likely than Dundee to go on such a run?

I’ll tell you why, because that would involve you contributing positive thought to the forum whilst in turn denying you the opportunity to spout spurious negative pish instead. 

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Offended?? :lol:

Utterly hilarious. Which part of my mockery of your nonsense suggests I’m offended? 

Ok let’s try this a deferent way. Why are you worried that a team who have just lost 7 games on the bounce, who in their most recent performances have looked like a team devoid of hope, are suddenly going to string a load of wins together? 

Instead of expressing worry about a (let’s face it) extremely unlikely scenario, why not speculate that maybe we are more likely than Dundee to go on such a run?

I’ll tell you why, because that would involve you contributing positive thought to the forum whilst in turn denying you the opportunity to spout spurious negative pish instead. 

You're a day late! Yesteday was meltdown monday.

still you are at least having a stab at this debating lark. I dont believe Dundee have been better than us, and i know given there is only 3 points in it, we have been no better than them. So either team, I believe COULD get the play off spot.

we could lose all five games, and Dundee win one and lose the rest and we are in the play offs. What i fear is Dundee winning on Saturday, and us losing. Then i believe it would go down to the final game at theirs to decide who falls through the trap door, and who meets Dun Utd in a play off.

Hamilton, I think will play the 'dont lose' game and pull a bit further away. Saturday will tell us who is on it, but not who will survive.

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You're a day late! Yesteday was meltdown monday.

still you are at least having a stab at this debating lark. I dont believe Dundee have been better than us, and i know given there is only 3 points in it, we have been no better than them. So either team, I believe COULD get the play off spot.

we could lose all five games, and Dundee win one and lose the rest and we are in the play offs. What i fear is Dundee winning on Saturday, and us losing. Then i believe it would go down to the final game at theirs to decide who falls through the trap door, and who meets Dun Utd in a play off.

Hamilton, I think will play the 'dont lose' game and pull a bit further away. Saturday will tell us who is on it, but not who will survive.

Meltdown. :lol: That’s right up there with offended. 

You do realise there is a difference between someone biting and someone mocking you yes?

57 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Meltdown. :lol: That’s right up there with offended. 

You do realise there is a difference between someone biting and someone mocking you yes?

Two cheeks of the same arse really. If you feel the need to mock, you've bitten!

see you've given up any debate of the subject in hand now. Can we assume you dont see much difference between us and Dundee now? Its almost like a different season, or new mini league. Forget whats gone before, it doesnt matter at jot. Oran can ensure he's in the job next season by staying up any way he can. But..! He's not alone.