where will Saints Finish in the League?

The Scotsman asked a Computer to predict the League Winners  (Celtic) and to place the other teams in order. We are listed above Dundee but in Second Bottom Place. I'd go one higher.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/revealed-the-scottish-premiership-champions-as-predicted-by-a-super-computer-1-4851366

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Does this super computer already know all the future transfers that will take place in January?

Being wasted if it can tell the future and is being used for that purpose instead of something more useful 

This should worry you Cornwall... My thoughts exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Rep said:

I assume with all the posts Ricky must be fecking bored stiff, does he just do them to pass the day or annoy the life out of us all?

Does he need to comment on absolutely fecking everything?

just saying like !!!!!!!!!:offtopic

No comment. 

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Scotsman asked a Computer to predict the League Winners  (Celtic) and to place the other teams in order. We are listed above Dundee but in Second Bottom Place. I'd go one higher.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/revealed-the-scottish-premiership-champions-as-predicted-by-a-super-computer-1-4851366

We already know the answer to this

•  
St Mirren chief executive Tony FitzpatrickChief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019

Fitzpatrick will stay on in his role once the fans' buyout is complete

Chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019.

23 hours ago, DougJamie said:

We already know the answer to this

•  
St Mirren chief executive Tony FitzpatrickChief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019

Fitzpatrick will stay on in his role once the fans' buyout is complete

Chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick stands by his assertion that St Mirren can be champions of Scotland by 2019.

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

45 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I get it Tony is a bit pie in the sky. In his defence I watched Saints teams he played for that nearly won the League. Yes really so did it before why not the future. One in a .mmillion agree but why not.  

IOBS Behave. Do Notts Forest think they will the win the Champions League in 4 years. Yes TF played in a competitive Saints i like you witnessed it all but the guy is a likeable clown that does us no favours. I remember after beating gers at ibrox 1st game of season in early 90s when he managed us he claimed we coukd win league...... we finished bottom. I dont have any issue with a passionate guy who is a club legend. But please we need our feet on the ground so i do hope someone has politely told him to stoom until........ and if we can be what we were 35 years ago. Thats miles off. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We have only been in with a shout for winning the League once in my lifetime.....1979/80.

Fitzy was playing for Bristol City at the time.

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

IOBS Behave. Do Notts Forest think they will the win the Champions League in 4 years. Yes TF played in a competitive Saints i like you witnessed it all but the guy is a likeable clown that does us no favours. I remember after beating gers at ibrox 1st game of season in early 90s when he managed us he claimed we coukd win league...... we finished bottom. I dont have any issue with a passionate guy who is a club legend. But please we need our feet on the ground so i do hope someone has politely told him to stoom until........ and if we can be what we were 35 years ago. Thats miles off. 

I'm more focussed on avoiding the bottom two slots this season.