Opposition January Signings

Sweeper07

13 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I’m thinking this. Sevvies are skint so need to barter differently, Dundee are desperate but don’t want Kamara, I think something will give way here.

I can see the weekly share issue coming up for Sevco. They must have more shares than there are atoms in the universe :lol:

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Don’t think Dundee fans need to worry about any potential merger. At this rate they’ll be rebranded as Ross county by the end of the season. Davis now confirmed . https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/dundee

When we got rid of Stubbs I wanted McIntyre. We’ll see how the season goes but atm I’m glad we haven’t as his targets seem to be Ross County’s relegated squad :lol: just hope he doesn’t prove me wrong and they finish above us...

I'm absolutely delighted that we are pulling signings out that are a bit different like Popescu rather than the Dundee route of signing everyone that McIntyre managed previously. Boring stuff. 

Glad he's not the route we went down to be honest. 

Edited by djchapsticks

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm absolutely delighted that we are pulling signings out that are a bit different like Popescu rather than the Dundee route of signing everyone that McIntyre managed previously. Boring stuff. 

Glad he's not the route we went down to be honest. 

Me too, if only we decided that was the way to go as soon as Ross departed to Sunderland 

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Don’t think Dundee fans need to worry about any potential merger. At this rate they’ll be rebranded as Ross county by the end of the season. Davis now confirmed . https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/dundee

Christ another manager that thinks 5th tier player who cant cut it is good enough for our league. Make him captain Jim. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

We can't "turn back the clocks" - but we can build a better future

A Future that is Strong and Stable (sorry Sweeper) , That's OK with me and OK is OK too. 

Onwards and upwards.  The King is dead... Long live the King. OK is our man. 

When we got rid of Stubbs I wanted McIntyre. We’ll see how the season goes but atm I’m glad we haven’t as his targets seem to be Ross County’s relegated squad :lol: just hope he doesn’t prove me wrong and they finish above us...

Thank Christ we never went with Caldwell. [emoji23]

Dee supposed to be after Gardyne - but County want dosh ;   Tidser from the great unwashed   ;  and Hardie from the H*ns 

Adding to their already stunning signings  Craig Curran, Andrew Davies, Seny Dieng

Should we be worried? 

Hamilton are 2 players down and none in.

Motherwell are 4 out and signed Ross McCormack, Gboliy Ariyibi & looking for 1 more

As it stands we have 2 in and several more over the next week

Edited by Sweeper07
missing work

Some right odd things going on in this Transfer window and I hope that they will do us no harm.

Like :-

Stewart going back to Birmingham from Killie - (Are we in for him ha ha - as long as it is not Dee)

Wylde getting another football contract (what are Livi thinking? And they have lost Hardie)

Hamilton scraping above the last 2 in the league, but having no money to do much about it.

Most odd of all -we are getting rid of the under performers and signing decent players...

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Wouldn't be a surprise.  likelihood of top 6 football. 

They have been weaker in midfield and had a season long injury there - hence rumours of signing the guy from Livi, but Morgan would give them goals and feed their decent strikers too...

We can only hope he does it better against Well, Hamilton and Dee and not against us

Edited by Sweeper07
typo

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Apparently when we sold him to the green bigots, we had a clause inserted in his contract, that prevented him playing against us this season, if he was loaned to a premiership club other than us.:rolleyes:

Not sure if I am being gullible - but if this is true, it is good... 

On 1/7/2019 at 3:34 PM, billyg said:

Dundee signing Andrew Davies from Hartlepool , ex Ross C. 34 years old and very injury prone !

Hes certainly injury prone Billy.........he's got a suspected broken foot after a bounce game v the fakes yesterday.