Opposition January Signings

Sweeper07

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Oh its over a week now? Someone's confidence is slipping lol.

No confidence slipping, it is just how it can work - paperwork terms and conditions can take time, back and forth with agents and legal teams. We should actually be really pleased that we are not signing up players without the right protection clauses - it shows we have learned from the Stubzo era...

Anyway another of his duds away today - hooray   OR are you sad cause they are all St Mirren players   :lol:

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

No confidence slipping, it is just how it can work - paperwork terms and conditions can take time, back and forth with agents and legal teams. We should actually be really pleased that we are not signing up players without the right protection clauses - it shows we have learned from the Stubzo era...

Anyway another of his duds away today - hooray   OR are you sad cause they are all St Mirren players   :lol:

You know you've trotted out that worn out set of reasoning ad nauseam now. Imthink everyone knows there is a process involved, in fact the same process for signing every player. Plus the bits you add on to make yourself feel better.

its only what they can, or cant do on the pitch that really matters, and its now obvious we are in panic buying mode of the usual duds of Scottish football.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

You know you've trotted out that worn out set of reasoning ad nauseam now. Imthink everyone knows there is a process involved, in fact the same process for signing every player. Plus the bits you add on to make yourself feel better.

its only what they can, or cant do on the pitch that really matters, and its now obvious we are in panic buying mode of the usual duds of Scottish football.

As I have pointed out to you on a number of occasions, what seems obvious to you is well wide of the mark - but keep on giving us a laugh regardless...

Now you are presuming we are taking Sammon and/or Boyd, based on a forum message    :hammer

You going to weep when KP leaves?

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

As I have pointed out to you on a number of occasions, what seems obvious to you is well wide of the mark - but keep on giving us a laugh regardless...

Now you are presuming we are taking Sammon and/or Boyd, based on a forum message    :hammer

You going to weep when KP leaves?

When is our next siging happening again? Ooops sorry forgot you said 'tomorrow' 'soon' 'imminent' twenty times each. Just admit you havent a clue, then you wont look silly.

30 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ryan Hardie signs a one year extension to his contract with the Buns then heads out to Livvy for his sixth loan deal in four years.
Christ , he really is the Loan Ranger.

Saw that. Strange decision by the Ibrox club. Good move for Livvy 

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

How's the scores today?  I cannot be bothered to go through our exchanges, but I would guess its a clean sweep yet again.

I give you one of your failures above  (Both Barrels yet again - how can you live with this?)   :fire2

but have a trawl through you nonsense and try to learn where you are going awry...

I don't expect you will, but I will still enjoy showing you up for it anyhow....    :fire

Oh look we did not sign Sammon : As I predicted we would sign 2 players Thu/Fri and Ferdinand would commit to staying... how did that work out   :D

11 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

How's the scores today?  I cannot be bothered to go through our exchanges, but I would guess its a clean sweep yet again.

I give you one of your failures above  (Both Barrels yet again - how can you live with this?)   :fire2

but have a trawl through you nonsense and try to learn where you are going awry...

I don't expect you will, but I will still enjoy showing you up for it anyhow....    :fire

Oh look we did not sign Sammon : As I predicted we would sign 2 players Thu/Fri and Ferdinand would commit to staying... how did that work out   :D

OK Nostradamus Saint

7 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Our home game against them in a couple of weeks could be the game that makes them realise they are in the shit. Much of course depends on how Ross McCormack does. 

One of many must win games.