January Arrivals

div

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Kearney: “"He’s 26 and he’s not one who is coming here to cut his teeth in football.”

Is that just a little dig at the previous manager? :lol:

Or is he 25? :wacko:

St Mirren Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Romanian defender Mihai Popescu on a six-month loan from Dinamo Bucharest.

The 25 year-old joins the club until the end of the season with Saints having an option to buy the centre-half.

Edited by Bud the Baker

22 hours ago, FTOF said:

OK mentions in his interview that the management team are having a good laugh at our alleged signing targets that have been mentioned in the media. I'm beginning to suspect that this may be one of the ones that they are laughing most loudly at.

:lol:

I think Nostradamus' job is safe.

11 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

1. GK      2. LB     3.  CF    4.  LM    5.  Ferdinand or replacement   6.  RM   7. Winger

Take your pick?

No, no. We have it on good authority that we will only be signing 3 players so only one to go. A striker for me but obviously we need other positions filled but apparently that is not going to happen.

Edited by Sonny

Just now, Jack the lad said:

Hey at this rate we might be able to field a team against Alloa.

It is looking like that  - after all  the moaning about Oran, Gus, Nicholl (and the cost of all these coaches)  etc , that we seem to have a real team working for the good of the club with much more competence all round....

Nevertheless someone will still moan about it all... and often...

Quality over quantity - I am not complaining anyway - hope the squad stay fit, work well together and become a really good team for this league and then who knows... Tony will we win the … some trophy apart from the Renfrewshire one?