January Arrivals

div

23 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Can’t be.

I can’t help but agree with elvis most of the time. He’s pessimistic but it doesn’t mean he wants us to fail.

LPM is in the Dickson field of turn any positive into a negative, while if most people find a negative he’ll defend it. This is where they differ, elvis is just glum because we are usually shite whereas LPM will see the majority view and go against it whatever the case.

WDWB is mainly known for the FFS response on your threads and I can’t see any connection.

Yeah , LPM is more like wee wendy , knows besty and everyone including GLS , Tony,  the Board, the staff ( but not wee Anxious)most of the players and the whole of BAWA are wrong apart from them , whether they actually believe all that is not known but safe to say that posting about seems to  give them/him a wee toffee mallet. .

Aye , shoudn'treallyhavebothered with his omnipresent FFS is more like the other poster who got dropped in the wank tank again , in fact I have never seen them disagree and they always back each other , so. .

I haven't felt this optimistic since Friday 13th July 2018 when we were newly promoted and went to Kilmarnock and played them off the park 0-0 with a team including Kirkpatrick and MacPherson in midfield and were waiting with baited breath for our marque signings to be announced and spearhead our bid for a top 6 spot. It's amazing what a couple of Saturdays without a St Mirren game can do for one's mental health.

Yeah , LPM is more like wee wendy , knows besty and everyone including GLS , Tony,  the Board, the staff ( but not wee Anxious)most of the players and the whole of BAWA are wrong apart from them , whether they actually believe all that is not known but safe to say that posting about seems to  give them/him a wee toffee mallet. .
Aye , shoudn'treallyhavebothered with his omnipresent FFS is more like the other poster who got dropped in the wank tank again , in fact I have never seen them disagree and they always back each other , so. .

Thanks for the latest mention, my little stalker.

It’s called having an opinion.

You should try it sometime.

Albeit, that would require a degree of intelligence, which, in your case, is sadly lacking!

Let's get real stop blaming Stubbs for our predicament . The Chairman hasta lot to answer for . People to easy fooled by him . A few years ago my mate played 5 a side with him and did he turn up with a Saints strip ? No a RANGERS STRIP !!! Of course this will get rubbished but it's a fact  same as people applauding rubbishy performances this nonsense has to stop

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Not sure what the story is with the two Slovakians as apparently neither trained today.

Could be many reasons for that, wouldn't read too much into it, unless they've buggered off back home!

As for Oran , poor guy fact is we will never really know if he's any good as he's now got far too many opinions IE Gus , Rice , Nichol etc etc . He should have appointed a new Skipper as his own man McGinn has far too much control and the club is riddled with Nepotism and he's past his sell by date . The signings that don't work out let's just blame Stubbs that takes the pressure off The Chairman who surely would have had to approve these signings . Stubbs was out of order with some of his comments but he probably wanted to get rid of the rotten apples but looked like he wanted to do it too soon . 

2 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Let's get real stop blaming Stubbs for our predicament . The Chairman hasta lot to answer for . People to easy fooled by him . A few years ago my mate played 5 a side with him and did he turn up with a Saints strip ? No a RANGERS STRIP !!! Of course this will get rubbished but it's a fact  same as people applauding rubbishy performances this nonsense has to stop

Gordon put the cash up front for the fans. The guy is a die hard Saints fan. 

11 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Let's get real stop blaming Stubbs for our predicament . ….. A few years ago my mate played 5 a side with him and did he turn up with a Saints strip ? No a RANGERS STRIP !!!

I see your point, Loyal person..

THAT would only appeal to Loyal sevco fans.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Nah, we just signed a goalkeeper.

:whistle

That's history unless you mean another one?

Or are you saying we don't have money to sign a striker?

1 minute ago, div said:

No mate, I meant positive reasons for them not being at training B)

You mean like finding digs, etc. ?

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

You mean like finding digs, etc. ?

That sort of stuff mate, yeah. Guess these boys would have to sort stuff out at home too!

What I'm trying to say is that neither being at training doesn't need to be a negative thing. 

Guess we will find out in the next few days!

12 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

As for Oran , poor guy fact is we will never really know if he's any good as he's now got far too many opinions IE Gus , Rice , Nichol etc etc . He should have appointed a new Skipper as his own man McGinn has far too much control and the club is riddled with Nepotism and he's past his sell by date . The signings that don't work out let's just blame Stubbs that takes the pressure off The Chairman who surely would have had to approve these signings . Stubbs was out of order with some of his comments but he probably wanted to get rid of the rotten apples but looked like he wanted to do it too soon . 

Loyal. The Forum will remain split on Stubbs and to some extent the chairman. He bought the club. A decent deal for him as it essentially means that he (or one of his businesses ) could park some cash for a few years before getting it back. I don't care if he wore a strip that was half Govan and half Parkham personally. I did give a friend of mine who was very anti independent a pair of Saltire Underpants and he assures me that he has worn them. He is still anti.

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

All positive and for an encore..... check out Mortons own gaol on the BBC Sport website, its actually takes skill to be that stupid :lol: 

It’s a beautiful thing to watch :lol:

49 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Deals are done - then they break for food - then they gather for photos and celebrations  . .. :holiday

Then they get drunk, completely forget they were meant to announce it, go online at 9.52pm and announce it then!

27 minutes ago, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Not sure what the story is with the two Slovakians as apparently neither trained today.

Could be many reasons for that, wouldn't read too much into it, unless they've buggered off back home!

Haven’t you heard? LPM said we will only sign 2-3 players this month. Seeing as we’ve really pushed the boat out to add a 4th, there’s just no way we can add any more. LPM knows our financial situation better than anyone, that’s our incoming business definitely done now. Hoping this 4th signing doesn’t push us into uncontrollable debt

29 minutes ago, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Unless they buggered off back home in order to fetch pyjama's, toothbrushes and an ample supply of underwear before coming back to light up Paisley with dazzling displays of skill as they become the backbone of a trophy laden Paisley footballing dynasty that lasts for years and years and years (even longer than this sentence).

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

All positive and for an encore..... check out Mortons own gaol on the BBC Sport website, its actually takes skill to be that stupid :lol: 

And have you seen this wee fan's reaction to it?

I'm thinking he may not be from Greenock...