January Arrivals

div

2 hours ago, Jrok said:

What wife, i'm only asking a question, since all the posters on here are really knowledgeable about all things smfc.
So you dont know why hodson is still here then.

I can't claim to be ITK re anything St Mirren; however it doesn't take too much to work out why he is still here and playing regularly, he is actually not a bad player and quite obviously one that can cover 'other' positions, now before anyone gets their knickers in a twist; I'm not saying he is a great player but he is quite clearly better than some of the 'other' options that were available and in football if you would like to have a chance of winning, you play your best players . ....... that's how you win games.  :rolleyes:

You clearly aren't.
Is there a reason you are making up shite about Hodson having to play?
Nobody is going to buy that on here.
Not even saintnextlifetime and IOBS and those two are gullible enough to believe pretty much any conspiracy theory.
What shite 18 starts a fact. End of.
I just want to know why.
He's no Alex Beckett, in fact he's not as good as p mcginn, but week in week out regardless he plays.
There has to be a reason.

This ain't Russia - we are not playing someone every week who makes the team poorer because someone makes us do that.
He is often one of our best players and never been anywhere nearly the poorest on the park.
But we get you hate him - Got issues with the Govan teams my friend?
FTOF

2 hours ago, Jrok said:
2 hours ago, FTOF said:
When did Danny Rogers leave?

You cant answer either, it is a simple question. 18 appearances, never subbed never dropped why ?

Seems you can't answer a simple question.

Now back to the green bigot forums for you.

I put this first sentence of yours into Google Translate and it responded:
"Are you sure this is a human language?"
Ok, since your slow, hodson has started 18 league games for st mirren since his arrival, i wonder why this is, can you help.
Or are you just on hear to hurl insults.

4 minutes ago, Jrok said:

Ok, since your slow, hodson has started 18 league games for st mirren since his arrival, i wonder why this is, can you help.
Or are you just on hear to hurl insults.

I am here to help. To help you, I've bolded and underlined all your spelling errors.

If I also listed your grammatical errors I'd be here all night but as a tip I'd suggest you check up on the use of question  marks, full stops and commas. You can throw capital letters into the mix

If you want to call me slow, that is your privilege but it's better not to post stuff which makes you look like you are typing with your knuckles.

Edited by oaksoft

Oran Kearney has shown he has a good understanding of the quality required for this league. Unlike the previous manager. He knows Lyons well, and Blackburn Rovers having looked at him for half a season consider him good enough for them. I think this is going to be a very strong signing indeed!
I agree, this will prove to be a very good signing for us.

4 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Having watched all the games (Bar Motherwell at the SDA) which the team have played this season It's because he's consistently better than anything else we have had available.  It's not exactly rocket science.    

That's the case in a nutshell. 

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:
4 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
He's a defender being played out of position in midfield hence his lack of final ball etc. He's steady enough but needs to be used in his correct role.

Are we better with Hodson at RB and McGinn in midfield ?

That's a decent question.  Possibly so. More direct perhaps. 

I am here to help. To help you, I've bolded and underlined all your spelling errors.
If I also listed your grammatical errors I'd be here all night but as a tip I'd suggest you check up on the use of question  marks, full stops and commas. You can throw capital letters into the mix
If you want to call me slow, that is your privilege but it's better not to post stuff which makes you look like you are typing with your knuckles.
I see , are you a teacher, is this a test.
Still not answered.
More insults,,,,,,......???????[emoji205]

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

It's probably advisable to make sure you've used full stops at the end of every sentence if you are pulling someone else up for their poor use of grammar.

2 hours ago, Jrok said:
6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
YEAH - we get that.
But even at the expense of results, points and survival - NO THANKS

You can see the future.

Yes the word you are looking for is a Prophet.

I foretell that you will post more cr*p posts pretending it is better to play guys who are not yet ready for the team instead of Hodson, who you don't rate.

You also have other alias's

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

looks like Oaks hasn't been getting his oats regularly and we are getting the grumpy Oaks. 

Now now Ricky. Best not to take sides in another person's fight.

There's only a few of us left who don't have you on ignore going by the lack of responses to your posts. Do you really want to alienate anyone else? It's a brave strategy sir.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

It's probably advisable to make sure you've used full stops at the end of every sentence if you are pulling someone else up for their poor use of grammar.

The important thing is that Jrok didn't spot it.

He's probably quietly munching on some grass instead.

I think I got away with it.

Edited by oaksoft