January Arrivals

div

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Now now Ricky. Best not to take sides in another person's fight.

There's only a few of us left who don't have you on ignore going by the lack of responses to your posts. Do you really want to alienate anyone else? It's a brave strategy sir.

The absence of strategy shouldn't surprise you Oaks. 

As to people having me on ignore.. I am delighted. 

Fewer "bampots" to deal with. 

Humour is another very subjective thing. 

You took me seriously.. Whilst I meant it lightheartedly. 

Such is life. 

9 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

I didn't see/hear anything on these guys, from anyone.
Hope to soon though.

Div said something along the lines of they were off to sort out things in a positive way.

Not exactly sure what this means, but the implication could be that they were off to find somewhere to live and get their things in order back home for coming here...

I think our management team have pitched this really well - especially on the 2 guys from the same country, they are more likely to settle and support each other. Coupled with this is the other new Europeans arriving at the same time...

This is the first we have played in Europe for a while ….

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ta-dah..!

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Not sure what the story is with the two Slovakians as apparently neither trained today.

Could be many reasons for that, wouldn't read too much into it, unless they've buggered off back home!

Ha Ha   - unless is not a confirmation is it? .

Difference between reading and reading into can be miles apart as you regularly show.

Guessing you didn't do so well in English?

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone on Twitter saying the club has fitness concerns over the winger and striker which is a wee bit strange. 

Depends who the person on twitter is?

Is it someone who is a troll? Is it someone inside the club who actually knows?  etc. etc.

It is every bit as likely that they will be considering other offers, and we must have an excuse and then go on to plan B if required. 

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

They're was no need for you to post that.

He had just shot himself with both barrels. emoji23.png

Apologies for any offence I have caused you. I just think he needs to learn to read properly before he spouts the nonsense he far too often does.

Is it my last line you think needs removing?

26 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

No he did not....

Watch and see . . . 

Just checked back, actually he did. Sorry if that doesn't fit with your distortion of events.

I just checked back too and I can't see where he said there, would you care to be specific and identify exactly where this was said?

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone on Twitter saying the club has fitness concerns over the winger and striker which is a wee bit strange. 

I think it's less fitness and more wanting to be sure we're not bringing in more players that will need to be paid off...

21 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That would tie in with them dropping out of the picture as Div mentioned.

But then you've got roasters on here would rather the club signed unfit/suspect players if they thought in their Walter Mittyesque world it meant they had scored a point over another st mirren fan! Pretty much like the Torry Crackpot Brexiteers who want to destroy our economy to suit their ideology.

Lord pityme making a James blunt of himself as usual no surprise.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

“Definition of 'unless'

unless
(ʌnles )

conjunction
You use unless to introduce the only circumstances in which an event you are mentioning will not take place or in which a statement you are making is not true. “

Complete speculation on my part. I have no idea what is happening on the transfer front. I'm quite excited about the prospects of a six and a half foot striker and a zippy wee winger but in OK we trust and we have made no announcement about either so who knows?

BUT

the Club have officially announced we have 4 new signings and stated they could make all their debut on Saturday.

DOES THIS MEAN

No more signings before Saturday.

OR

because it's the pinned tweet are they keeping it there so they can add more players without typing too much more.

WHO KNOWS???????

Edited by East Lothian Saint