January Arrivals

div

24 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

That would tie in with them dropping out of the picture as Div mentioned.

But then you've got roasters on here would rather the club signed unfit/suspect players if they thought in their Walter Mittyesque world it meant they had scored a point over another st mirren fan! Pretty much like the Torry Crackpot Brexiteers who want to destroy our economy to suit their ideology.

How does wishing to be in control of policies that impact on your homeland / family ............ such as Immigration and Legislation, just to mention two areas that the UK has to defer to Brussels, tie in with Ideology ....... this is assuming of course that you have any idea of what you are talking about .               or as usual opened your gob and let your belly rumble.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ta-dah..!

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Maybe it was a dispute between Gus and Oran....

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

They're was no need for you to post that.

He had just shot himself with both barrels. emoji23.png

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

Honestly he's as thick as mince...

1 hour ago, buddies1877 said:

Lord pityme making a James blunt of himself as usual no surprise.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

“Definition of 'unless'

unless
(ʌnles )

conjunction
You use unless to introduce the only circumstances in which an event you are mentioning will not take place or in which a statement you are making is not true. “

Such a short post LPM....  such a large gang of stalkers hanging on your every word! :lol:

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

How does wishing to be in control of policies that impact on your homeland / family ............ such as Immigration and Legislation, just to mention two areas that the UK has to defer to Brussels, tie in with Ideology ....... this is assuming of course that you have any idea of what you are talking about .               or as usual opened your gob and let your belly rumble.  :rolleyes:

Wrong thread in which to post simplistic, erroneous comments about Brexit.

Even if a dreamland Brexit did ever occur, there would be no more control of immigration than at present (any trade deals with China or India, for example, will definitely include big immigration from both countries - same with African Trade deals) and we will spend millions on ensuring our goods and services comply with ALL the countries with whom we do trade.

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Strongly suspect Wendy is one of Shull's aliases....

Same attention seeking contrariness cr*p anyway...

Yep I think I am in agreement here.

It's the contribution on this page which has given the game away for me.

FFS how does your life get that empty that you have to have several aliases on the same forum - all of them winding people up? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Strongly suspect Wendy is one of Shull's aliases....

Same attention seeking contrariness cr*p anyway...

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS how does your life get that empty that you have to have several aliases on the same forum - all of them winding people up? :lol:

The amount of time Shull is on here I'm surprised he'd have the time for an alias. 

I assume aliases were used out of desperation. Like when Stuart Dickson had regret over asking his main account to be closed, then a yearning to return after his new account was blocked. It takes all sorts I suppose. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Its how you get 27500 likes, win most popular daily  votes.and go home from your hard 5 minute shift in your make believe Taxi , confident that everyone in the world loves you......

Below should explain the poster " Shull" known to some as "Ian", by most as w"nker .

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder,

Causes‎: ‎Childhood trauma‎, therapy induced
Frequency‎: ‎~2% of people
Treatment‎: ‎Supportive care, counselling
Duration‎: ‎Long-term

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its how you get 27500 likes, win most popular daily  votes.and go home from your hard 5 minute shift in your make believe Taxi , confident that everyone in the world loves you......

You know, I did wonder how he managed to get so many likes posting utter shite.

Don't get me wrong, we all post garbage from time to time but shull is in a different league altogether.

There are decent regular posters on here who don't have a fraction of his likes and that just doesn't make sense unless you realise he creates aliases with the express purpose of liking his own posts.

It's beginning to make sense now.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You know, I did wonder how he managed to get so many likes posting utter shite.

Don't get me wrong, we all post garbage from time to time but shull is in a different league altogether.

There are decent regular posters on here who don't have a fraction of his likes and that just doesn't make sense unless you realise he creates aliases with the express purpose of liking his own posts.

It's beginning to make sense now.

You get a like there for seeing the light :D 

I think Div takes pity on him, he is harmless , but his anti Saints crap and his paranoia with the OF is pretty challenging ................

Surely there is a way to block users having multiple handles....

Or maybe just pop him on ignore, if we all did that he would still do what he does and manage to start a feed and be the only multiple contributor to it- Sad  

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:05 AM, div said:

Well we have an exits topic, we may as well have an arrivals one :P

Worth noting the transfer business we did in the much acclaimed window of January 2017 and when the players arrived;

Craig Storie 03/01
Rory Loy 12/01
Pal Fjelde 12/01
Josh Todd 16/01
Billy O'Brien 19/01
Stelios 20/01
Cammy Smith 26/01
Stephen McGinn 27/01
Adam Eckersely 31/01
Harry Davis 31/01

This started off as a reasonable thread. So glad I took the time to read it through in it's entirety. 2 pages of reasonable debate and speculation amongst 25 pages of people slagging each other off and talking pish.  Here's hoping the new guys can make a difference for the remainder of the season. COYS. (and no I'm not an alias)