January Arrivals

div

44 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ach calm down. There will be plenty of time to discuss football when we have another signing.

See you guys who have an obsession with controlling what other adults talk about....pffff.

Not sure the bit in bold really reconciles with telling someone to calm down, tbh.

54 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
1 hour ago, elvis said:

For f**k sake guys give yourself a shake I thought I was bad but you lot take the biscuit. Let's try talk about football and not this utter pish. 

Ach calm down. There will be plenty of time to discuss football when we have another signing.

See you guys who have an obsession with controlling what other adults talk about....pffff.

Edited 50 minutes ago by oaksoft

How DARE you refer to Wendy and Shulll as Adults, tch, tch  :D

Hopeful that we will have another couple of new (attack minded) faces in before Saturday. That being said, If it doesn't come to pass there is still two full weeks to add and I'm still confident we'll do so. 

We need to be as close to a complete squad as possible going to Parkhead, though. It might be a free hit for us but we definitely don't want to take a shoeing and hope Celtic, like ourselves, will still be gelling at that point. 

14 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Some really useful additions so far and hopefully another couple to come. COYS emoji106.pngemoji460.png

Yours is the only post so far that is on topic in this thread...

A good goalie, a good CB a couple really decent CM's - most of the spine of the team being created for better... 

not sure if we can discuss any who have not yet arrived or not?    :bounce2

Think we have enough in the squad to get past Alloa, Celtic isn't a priority , and should be about flooding the midfield and making life difficult for them, maybe that's the game for Cody Cooke up front by himself. 

We need a bit of width, and a bit of paceup front, and a left back. 

I would like us to have this sorted for the Hibs game. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

That bit in bold is where you've made your error.

No... You told someone to calm down. On an internet forum, what can that possibly relate to if not the content of their posts.

Don't worry too much about it: I was just pointing out your hypocrisy so you can improve in future :cheers

41 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Think we have enough in the squad to get past Alloa, Celtic isn't a priority , and should be about flooding the midfield and making life difficult for them, maybe that's the game for Cody Cooke up front by himself. 

We need a bit of width, and a bit of paceup front, and a left back. 

I would like us to have this sorted for the Hibs game. 

Every game in the league is a priority. 

43 minutes ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Do we think it would be good to take Lewis Morgan back on loan?  There’s a few articles in the press but I’m not so sure about it.  I think last season we might have been over-dependent on him and it might be better for Oran to build a more balanced team. 

Think January isn't the time to worry about over reliance on a player. This window is relatively slim pickings as we can see by the underwhelming quality of signings by our rivals so far.

Morgan would be a massive foot up on Hamilton and Dundee and we need to get the very best in place that we can to ensure staying up. 

51 minutes ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Do we think it would be good to take Lewis Morgan back on loan?  There’s a few articles in the press but I’m not so sure about it.  I think last season we might have been over-dependent on him and it might be better for Oran to build a more balanced team. 

I’d take him back. This season is now about survival and we need any asset possible to help us achieve this. Worry about proper squad building in the summer. Right now the priority is getting a squad together who can outdo Hamilton and Dundee.