January Arrivals

div

Wants to go down south, Hull city 1 of the teams mentioned.

Makes sense. It would be amazing to have Lewis back, but without our Saints hats on, we need to accept that another team would further his development/experience further.
If you’re reading this Lewis, I’m talking nonsense. Get yer bahookie back home.

39 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Makes sense. It would be amazing to have Lewis back, but without our Saints hats on, we need to accept that another team would further his development/experience further.
If you’re reading this Lewis, I’m talking nonsense. Get yer bahookie back home.

Staying in Scotland and playing as a regular started has worked out very well for Ryan Christie. He needs games, and needs to go somewhere he will fit in easily. Half a season more with us will do him a world of good.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Well Div. Still waiting.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

I'll keep believing div,  till the witching hour of 7.00pm

when all will be revealed.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Remember the days when Div used tae be ITK?

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

Indeed, he’s ‘oot the loop’ and was gutted when I pointed it oot emoji2.png

Not biting lads, sorry B)

Guest TPAFKATS
Staying in Scotland and playing as a regular started has worked out very well for Ryan Christie. He needs games, and needs to go somewhere he will fit in easily. Half a season more with us will do him a world of good.
As much as I'd love to see him back with us for the rest of the season, it makes more sense for sellik to loan him to another team as opposed to coming back to his old club.

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

As much as I'd love to see him back with us for the rest of the season, it makes more sense for sellik to loan him to another team as opposed to coming back to his old club.

Why does it?

Coming back to St Mirren involves 0% risk for all parties. A loan anywhere else is a gamble. Celtic have been happy to loan players back to previous clubs before, and its worked well.

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'm mainly arguing this in case Brendan Rodgers is lurking on here again.

Good point.

I’m shocked Kpekawa only went for 450K when QPR bought him. He’s worth ten times that. I REALLY hope we don’t receive a bid for him from someone like Celtic, that would be a massive loss for us...

(Brendan, £2.5m and he’s yours)

Guest TPAFKATS
Why does it?
Coming back to St Mirren involves 0% risk for all parties. A loan anywhere else is a gamble. Celtic have been happy to loan players back to previous clubs before, and its worked well.
Because its getting him more experience and prevents a player falling back into old habits or pining for his old club while not playing for his new club.
Although they are happy to loan back to old clubs it tends to be before they leave like Morgan last season.
When Christie was actually at sellik he went on loan to Aberdeen not Inverness.
With regards the risk, sellik have been loaning players to clubs for years so there's plenty of relationships built up to lower the risk.
Not sure how it would be 0% at any club though.

Just now, FTOF said:

I like the fact that when Div posts a likely happening, that there's a small group of sad little individuals who can't handle the fact that he knows more than them and it annoys the fuck out of them.:lol:

If your tongue goes any further up Div's arse you'll be able to lick his tonsils from below. :P

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I like the fact that when Div posts a likely happening, that there's a small group of sad little individuals who can't handle the fact that he knows more than them and it annoys the fuck out of them.:lol:

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If your tongue goes any further up Div's arse you'll be able to lick his tonsils from below. :P

Exhibit number one m'lud.:wink: