January Arrivals

div

8 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
10 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:
Kyle is a decent enough signing, two footed with a bit of pace about him, a bit of a risk, but better than we currently have in that position. 

What risk. What he might not be good enough. Cos Edwards was better. No risk at all.

Don't think ability is in question.

The risk associated here is that he's unfit for the next 6 months and the signing effectively is pointless.

I'm really glad he's here but hope he's in good health and stays that way.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

The risk associated here is that he's unfit for the next 6 months and the signing effectively is pointless.

Seems to be featuring a fair bit in their U23 side, would suggest he's fit. Hopefully whatever the injury was is now behind him. 

Apart from Lewis Morgan, Charlie Adam, Ismael Goncalves, Graham Carey, Paul Dummett, Connor Newton, Paul McGowan, Scott Cuthbert, Barry Lavety, etc, etc, etc....
Well Lewis doesnae really count , and neither do players from 6 years ago unless you want them back on loan,but by all means you are welcome to your opinion.

26 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Wish list :
Big target man
Left back
Ferdinand to stay. ( preferably)

Kpekawa to go ASAP.
Kidderminster to want Heaton permanent

Not fussed whether Rogers stays or goes.
What do we do with Cooke & Kellerman ?

Fair shout on the wish list.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Spot on regarding his ability.

Good turn of pace.

Has something to prove which is good.

Kyle has 18 months left on his contract at Derby .
Would County’s thinking perhaps be , let’s put him out on loan ,see if he can stand up to the rigours of first team football before considering extending the deal or not ?
Who knows , if they don’t we may find ourselves up against him next season when he signs with Hibs or Aberdeen ! ( if we are in the same division of course.!)

39 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

on a different note, its another contradiction of Oran's stance on avoiding loan players as he said "they arent the most committed"

This, I would think the exception. He's not in unfamiliar territory. 

Rather us than some of our closes opposition. No great expense to us  (IMO).  

Considering how young he was, Kyle McAllister was absolutely electric for us in the few months he got his run in the first team. It will be interesting to see how he has developed down at Derby after battling back from his injury. I’m sure he’ll be excited about getting back playing first team football again and will have something to prove. Hopefully we’ll see him flying down the wing creating havoc and goals.
Welcome back Kyle and good luck.