January Arrivals

div

Don't think ability is in question.

The risk associated here is that he's unfit for the next 6 months and the signing effectively is pointless.

I'm really glad he's here but hope he's in good health and stays that way.

Just played 16 reserve games in a row. Think your overly worrying buddie. According to both clubs he's fully fit and ready to play. I for one can't wait to see him again as I seen him as a boy coming through the Academy.

20 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Makes sense. It would be amazing to have Lewis back, but without our Saints hats on, we need to accept that another team would further his development/experience further.
If you’re reading this Lewis, I’m talking nonsense. Get yer bahookie back home.

I disagree. If he goes on loan to big clubs down south like Sunderland in League 1 or Hull City he'd be fighting for a place in a league which is very different to the Scottish Premiership. If he comes to ourselves (or Hibs) Celtic will get a chance to see what he can do for half a season against teams like Killie, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, St Johnstone, Motherwell - the domestic opposition he was signed by Celtic to play against regularly. Celtic would get to see him in action in their own league and will have a better idea if Lewis is a long term replacement for Scott Sinclair and James Forrest should they move on in the summer.

At the minute I would say Celtic think Morgan has the potential to be a 1st team player but he hasn't been able to get a run in the first team due to the timing of his injury at the start of the season and after he got fit guys like Forrest and Sinclair have hit form.

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
13 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
Just played 16 reserve games in a row. Think your overly worrying buddie. According to both clubs he's fully fit and ready to play. I for one can't wait to see him again as I seem him as a boy coming through the Academy.

Sorry Robert mis-quoted you. Was meant to be someone else mate

You were meant to be someone else.  Is that not what shull does. :P