January Arrivals

div

At least now we've options on either side. Hopefully see a big forward coming in next. 

Anders looks solid , just the type we need for the Scottish game. Looking at his clips,  although it doesn't always follow,  he looks pretty decent. 

2 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Last season’s top scorer in Denmark’s 2nd tier

I know those videos can be dodgy but he appears to have some strike on him. What a signing this could end up being.

92E50CED-024B-498B-B288-67CCBF6B7115.png

He has scored 4 goals in 14 appearances for the U23's . 

I don't think he will be prolific, but he will be another good option and also create chances and goals - - 

Guest TPAFKATS
Last season’s top scorer in Denmark’s 2nd tier
I know those videos can be dodgy but he appears to have some strike on him. What a signing this could end up being.
92E50CED-024B-498B-B288-67CCBF6B7115.thumb.png.9f47e8a87198ce6b71e936a24beb24b2.png
Big Pal's YouTube video was great.

6 hours ago, mattman said:

My excitement is starting to build again.. doesn’t take much :lol:

New signing incoming....

Despite a long history of disappointment (and being a fully grown man), this excitement still gets the heart rate up!

I must say that we seem to be making some solid signings. Even though , according to some , our signing policy is "just the same as usual" and we're panic buying.:rolleyes:

Some humble pie on the menu this evening I'd imagine.

Edited by FTOF

On 1/24/2019 at 3:55 PM, Magic Monkey said:

OK, my mate at the kit suppliers said we've just ordered a load of number 10s, and the letters M, U, R, E, Y.

Any clues? 

Muzek and Dreyer. The latter is taking the number 10.

I really never have any inside info, so you'll forgive me for basking in this for a while :lol:

I really never have any inside info, so you'll forgive me for basking in this for a while [emoji38]

I wouldn't expect more info over the next few days as we'll probably have loads of S, A, (double) M, O and N's already in stock for our next signing, since we had a goalie with the same letters leaving a couple of months ago.

1 minute ago, JM1 said:
4 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:
I really never have any inside info, so you'll forgive me for basking in this for a while emoji38.png

I wouldn't expect more info over the next few days as we'll probably have loads of S, A, (double) M, O and N's already in stock for our next signing, since we had a goalie with the same letters leaving a couple of months ago.

We'll not be needing S, O or N's for Hodson's shirt for a wee while either by the looks of it.

9 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I said we might - it is logically possible 

You assert we will not.

Presently it looks very unlikely - but there are a lot of points to play for. :cheers

I never said you did, just that Motherwell are beyond our reach.

They were 12 points ahead of us even before today's game and I'll be surprised if we finish closer than that.

Edited by Bud the Baker

51 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I must say that we seem to be making some solid signings even though , according to some , our signing policy is "just the same as usual" and we're panic buying.:rolleyes:

Some humble pie on the menu this evening I'd imagine.

To say nothing of LPM's nonsense that we would only sign 3 players and that any thought of 6 or more was pure fantasy.