January Arrivals

div

21 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not who I  think . . . but we will see soon I believe... hold up today like for Cammy's move away.. :ninja

Simon Murray and Graham Carey

21 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

What a load of f**kin rubbish

na na-na na,na,na,na-aaaah

Mateo and Andres now in of course - but LPM says its a load of rubbish.  But he says we can only afford 2 or 3 CAUSE all the money is spent

Oh - We are now up to 8 signings and the big 1 is still to come . . . 

WELL DONE to Gus, Oran, Nichol and all the BOD    :guinness

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

I must say that we seem to be making some solid signings. Even though , according to some , our signing policy is "just the same as usual" and we're panic buying.:rolleyes:

Some humble pie on the menu this evening I'd imagine.

So Gus has been out to Kazakhstan ? Maybe he has, who knows or maybe this came about the old fashioned way via an agent. If it comes to pass it is via the new methodology then I fully accept a large slice of humble pie, if not then so be it. The most important thing is he is a success regardless of how it came about.

One thing today proves is we are fighting tooth and nail and after today, the game tomorrow is pivotal in how the season may turn out. I have a good feeling (maybe the bottle of Malbec) but I have reinvested some of my Paisley Park winnings at Cheltenham this afternoon on a Saints win tomorrow at 4/1.

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thanks for confirming i was indeed correct and it will be half of what was expected i.e. Like for like numbers. It truly dies deserve an airing!

4 full days for that...

Mate, you don't know the difference between a budget and a wage bill.

I seriously don't expect you know basic arithmetic either, so I'll let you off the hook. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thanks for confirming i was indeed correct and it will be half of what was expected i.e. Like for like numbers. It truly dies deserve an airing!

You still haven't gotten any Arithmetic lessons yet have you?    :bounce2

You initially said we would only get in 2 or 3. You subsequently began to change your guesses as above to 3 or 4 -we already have 8 in and more to come.

Others were talking about 10-12 and you were saying a variety of things from "they are all St. Mirren players lets get behind them" to we'll be lucky to get rid of more than 5 or 6

So I am not sure where you think that you were correct - you don't have a track record for it - so I am just wondering if you know what correct means?   :fire

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

4 full days for that...

Mate, you don't know the difference between a budget and a wage bill.

I seriously don't expect you know basic arithmetic either, so I'll let you off the hook. :lol: 

What are you on about budget v wage bill? You got me mixed-up woth your work colleagues?

but thanks again for pinning that fact up about me absolutely nailing it we would bring in half what we shipped out. Unless Oran/ Gus is going to announce another seven or eight signings by midnight tomorrow? I mean I'd have to eat humble pie if that comes to pass lol.

15 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What are you on about budget v wage bill? You got me mixed-up woth your work colleagues?

but thanks again for pinning that fact up about me absolutely nailing it we would bring in half what we shipped out. Unless Oran/ Gus is going to announce another seven or eight signings by midnight tomorrow? I mean I'd have to eat humble pie if that comes to pass lol.

Silly man.

It was me who said most of us expected 10-12 out and 5-6 in. 

You're a f**king garbled mess matey. You have been since you were stoating about the Hibs thread picking fights cos you were in the TA a couple weekends.

15 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

OK got in 4 players before this window and he got out 4 players before this window opened.

So He has off-loaded in this window 9     1st team players permanently and     2 out on loan.   Also O'keefe who was not in the 1st team

He has brought in 8 so far - so how is that 1/2 or are you adding in the 4 out at the start and not counting the 4 in then too? 

Can you use spreadsheets to do your counting please ?   :turtle

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Silly man.

It was me who said most of us expected 10-12 out and 5-6 in. 

You're a f**king garbled mess matey. You have been since you were stoating about the Hibs thread picking fights cos you were in the TA a couple weekends.

You are so funny, especially when you got nothing. Nice attempts at insults/goads though. Try Basil/Sweeper they bite like midges.

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You are so funny, especially when you got nothing. Nice attempts at insults/goads though. Try Basil/Sweeper they bite like midges.

Nothing insulting or goading about it bud. It's all there in writing for anyone who takes a trip to the match thread where you are offering to meet folk face to face to sort things out.

Was quite amusing stuff.

11 minutes ago, HSS said:

And Div is thinking of shutting it down? :shockaroony

The forum will always be here and I’ll always continue to host and support it, but I’ve no longer got the time or inclination to run it properly so the intention is to hand it over to someone else who does.

. I don't know which is funnier and cringe worthy.  Some of the stuff on the forum or Two Doors Down.

Couldn’t agree more.

I’ve had more laughs at a funeral than some of the stuff posted on here.
I just wish the topic could stay as the title states, rather than petty bickering and the my dad will batter your dad playground mentality. Too may threads now being ruined with this.
I get it that none of us will entirely agree with other forum contributors and I’m all for healthy debate and differing points of view, but come on guys....... give it a rest. We’re all Saints fans at the end of the day and all want the club to be successful.

48 minutes ago, div said:

Please stick to the topic here. I’ve removed a pile of ridiculous posts that are so off topic it’s incredible, not to mention defamatory. 

Stop it. Please.

So it’s official then. Freedom of speech is not tolerated on B&WArmy. :lol:

My posts (which I assume you are referring to) were in no way defamatory. I expressed an opinion which I am certain breaks no laws and it’s laughsble that you apparently shut them down for being off topic. You’re going to be a very busy man. 

The only thing that gets my goat is that trolls like LPM, Shull and Wendy get to bore the forum senseless and ruin it for everyone else with their incessant, repetitive pish, but as soon as someone manages to troll the troll it gets shut down. 

Either moderate the board properly Div or don’t do it at all. 

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So it’s official then. Freedom of speech is not tolerated on B&WArmy. :lol:

My posts (which I assume you are referring to) were in no way defamatory. I expressed an opinion which I am certain breaks no laws and it’s laughsble that you apparently shut them down for being off topic. You’re going to be a very busy man. 

The only thing that gets my goat is that trolls like LPM, Shull and Wendy get to bore the forum senseless and ruin it for everyone else with their incessant, repetitive pish, but as soon as someone manages to troll the troll it gets shut down. 

Either moderate the board properly Div or don’t do it at all. 

I won't be doing it at all soon enough, but until that happens you're stuck with it.

If you think the posts you made were in keeping with a thread about transfer window arrivals at St.Mirren then it is you that has the problem, not me.