January Arrivals

div

Think we can all log off now, they've chucked it and will wait and see what leftovers agents tout to us next week.

Going in to a relegation battle with this shambles of a defence and ONE player capable of playing striker.

All we got today was our coach f**king off to Hamilton! :lol: Unbelievable.

An abject failure. An utter bloody shambles in fact.

Gus MacPherson should be made to hand his wages back. Oran Kearney isn't doing much to earn his thus far either it must be said.

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

We could still sign out of contract players, disappointed that we couldn't bring in at least a striker during the window. Was identified as a position we wanted to recruit for

1. IF we don't get a striker in  tonight it is a huge disappointment... Considering Hamilton and Dee have brought in  :  3 for Hamilton and 2 and a winger for Dee

2. We actually have reasonable cover everywhere else in the team except up front. Okay with Hodson injured we have 1 fit RB

3. In our favour guys like Lyons, Dreyer, McAllister should pitch in with some goals and possibly a CB too.

4. There must be someone out there who did not get the deal they wanted and might just come to us for 5 months just like Hammill did. :spud7

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Kyle McAllister is a great addition, I'll give them that. But I don't think just asking for our old academy players back justifies the outlay we have had in directors, coaches and scouts around the club this year.

The outlay isn't any higher than clubs at our level. We have the same coaching staff numbers as both Livi & Hamilton. If the appointment of Gus has landed a couple of gems in the new signings from further afield it'll have been a very worthwhile exercise. Time will tell

What about travis ?

Not long just passed on our walk. Travis enjoyed it as usual. Bit cold tho. No cars about except the stadium staff. But I'm guessing at this late stage there will be no press conference. Back to you in the studio insaintee [emoji41]🤣 ps Travis thanks you for his mention. Now I'm off to the Snow Patrol gig. Coys.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

‘Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM’ 

this is what I based my response on and said I was going on your word it was true. 

Div has since confirmed it is not true and you were spinning part of a post. 

Like I say, good effort but you can’t back up claims LPM hasn’t been wrong on multiple occasions throughout his recent transfer comments. 

why are you ignoring what I actually posted? You know, the bit in bold?

You are clearly a troll.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

‘Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM’ 

this is what I based my response on and said I was going on your word it was true. 

Div has since confirmed it is not true and you were spinning part of a post. 

Like I say, good effort but you can’t back up claims LPM hasn’t been wrong on multiple occasions throughout his recent transfer comments. 

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM. They both said that to recruit more players then more would need to leave.

What part of the bit in bold are you failing to understand? :huh:

Are the wait and see mob willing to admit we’ve made a complete cock up of the window yet? 

“We’re down the food chain”

”Wait ‘till late in the window”

”Hard to do business in Jan”

Can’t wait to see what unknown teenage cast off from the Premier League we get handed, almost as if we learned nothing from Stubbs...

Dundee and Hamilton have brought in players with experience at this level. We’ve brought in Tansey, an ex-Academy player and some foreign boys none of us had seen play.

In May we will suffer drastically for an absolute shambles of a season from start to finish, instigated by every board member and members of both management teams making continuous mistakes. 

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Are the wait and see mob willing to admit we’ve made a complete cock up of the window yet? 

Can’t wait to see what unknown teenage cast off from the Premier League we get handed, almost as if we learned nothing from Stubbs...

Dundee and Hamilton have brought in players with experience at this level. We’ve brought in Tansey, an ex-Academy player and some foreign boys none of us had seen play.

In May we will suffer drastically for an absolute shambles of a season from start to finish, instigated by every board member and members of both management teams making continuous mistakes. 

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

Predicting the future is very difficult to get right - but you have a go and we will all see what comes out in the wash . . . :turtle

53 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Not long just passed on our walk. Travis enjoyed it as usual. Bit cold tho. No cars about except the stadium staff. But I'm guessing at this late stage there will be no press conference. Back to you in the studio insaintee emoji41.pngps Travis thanks you for his mention. Now I'm off to the Snow Patrol gig. Coys.

Mind and give Craig Levein a big hug

9 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

'Some foreign boys none of us have seen play'. 

Now, if you are Gus or Oran making that statement, we are in trouble. I presume you arent though, so we might be alright. 

13 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

Paul Dummett and Connor Newton were teenage Premier League players.

I had never heard of Ismael Goncalves.

They all worked out not too badly.

16 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

What a state to get into.

We are all disappointed but it's only football FFS.

If we get relegated we'll still have a team to follow.

Youre behaving like the sky has fallen in.

Man up FFS. :lol: