January Arrivals

div

Guest TPAFKATS
Honestly, I think Flareybob should retire after this transfer window. How on earth do you top a name like Duckens Nazon? [emoji38]
This window has made old Flarey look like a common garden amateur.
Time for bed and a warm milky drink  to calm myself down. [emoji3]
Flareybob was just a bored Gus with too much time on his hands when part time at Queens Park.

3 minutes ago, Hambud said:
23 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
So what do we know about the Duck then?

Wolves fans were upset when he was allowed to leave them without getting a chance given his loan spells at Oldham and Coventry had been successful.

Wolves and ducks probably don't get on well with each other anyway.

Edited by pod

1 minute ago, Hambud said:
21 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
So what do we know about the Duck then?

Wolves fans were upset when he was allowed to leave them without getting a chance given his loan spells at Oldham and Coventry had been successful.

Just hope he gets a start and isn’t on the bench. The fans will get on his back and he might feel like a sitting duck.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell myself to shut the f**k up and stop being a whining prick. 

That is all. 

TBF, you had some good points about how we come across in the media. Perhaps we should add a Media Advisor to the much derided list of staff at the club... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Get it here chaps!

humble-pie-bakery.jpg

Calm down, we don’t know if the guy is any good yet. When he bags 8 goals and keeps us up i’ll happily place a bulk order of the humblest pie.

And made his debut in 2014 i.e. 5 years ago so age is irrelevant to my original point.

Is very relevant since you want to count a players first team appearance from the age of 16.

Pretty sure he’s had a bad time with injuries aswell.

Anyway hope he does shit for them but I’ve been impressed whenever I have seen him play.

I think we've done pretty well this window, cover in nearly every position, just need to do a lot of work gelling the team now.

There is a narrative going round that Dundee have done best in the window, which i had bought into. However their current squad has only one left back, two fit centre halves and only three central midfielders, one of whom is Martin Woods. 

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think we've done pretty well this window, cover in nearly every position, just need to do a lot of work gelling the team now.

There is a narrative going round that Dundee have done best in the window, which i had bought into. However their current squad has only one left back, two fit centre halves and only three central midfielders, one of whom is Martin Woods. 

They've also lost Kamara right at the death to Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Before Saturday. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

They've also lost Kamara right at the death to Rangers.

I think they have done a Falkirk  - I do hope so. 

I also think Hamilton have done some strange stuff - 4 forwards and that is it I think . . .despite having the worst goals against . . .  

Happy Days  .  :D

Calm down, we don’t know if the guy is any good yet. When he bags 8 goals and keeps us up i’ll happily place a bulk order of the humblest pie.
Nothing to do with the quality of the guy. More to do with the roaring and greeting about our apparently shite signing policy and the fact that we weren't going to sign anyone on deadline day. Also, I'm very calm given the good laugh I had at the state the likes of yourself got into yesterday. [emoji16]