January Arrivals

div

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

I won't be wasting anytime explaining anything to an imbecile. You are not very bright are you?

So Shull what lies behind all these aliases - you hound people with your rubbish and then when you go to the Sin Bin you begin to ramp up the same attacks under another name?

What happened during your childhood ? You should try to resolve this - it is eating up your life . . .  :ninja    :bounce2    :guinness

It's actually Captain Sensible famous for stats and wind up's . He is actually a good guy. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's actually Captain Sensible famous for stats and wind up's . He is actually a good guy. 

Well his wind-ups are remarkably similar to Sh" you know who's . . .

So he knows exactly that his 50% argument supporting LPM was nonsense, but would not lose face after he had gone in full pelt with LPM

Any who - he is on my ignore list !:cheers

Well his wind-ups are remarkably similar to Sh" you know who's . . .
So he knows exactly that his 50% argument supporting LPM was nonsense, but would not lose face after he had gone in full pelt with LPM
Any who - he is on my ignore list !:cheers

We’d signed 8 players at the time of discussion.

OK says we let go ‘16 to 17’ players.

LPM was right. You were wrong. All along!

For anyone that questions do we have too many loan signings a clear answer to that today was absolutely not give me the loan signings everyday of the week over players like Greg tansey.

I wasn’t unhappy with the addition of tansey you think your getting a proven premiership player but it’s clear to see already he is not going to replicate his Inverness days lazy and doesn’t look interested in the battle seen so many players like that who will free fall down the tiers of football.

For anyone that questions do we have too many loan signings a clear answer to that today was absolutely not give me the loan signings everyday of the week over players like Greg tansey.

I wasn’t unhappy with the addition of tansey you think your getting a proven premiership player but it’s clear to see already he is not going to replicate his Inverness days lazy and doesn’t look interested in the battle seen so many players like that who will free fall down the tiers of football.

He had the bloody cheek to have a go at young McPherson a couple of times today .
He needs to Start performing pdq 🤨

So far Hladky, Popescu and Majec all look good. Duckens has improved over two games (but looks better playing wider than through the middle). McAllister blows hot and cold but provides something different. Corbu we have still to see. However Lyons and Dreyer look disappointing and Tansey looks woeful.

It is a bonus that Cammy McPherson is now fit again and Magennis may be back in a month. But too little too late? Time will tell.

7 hours ago, Sonny said:

So far Hladky, Popescu and Majec all look good. Duckens has improved over two games (but looks better playing wider than through the middle). McAllister blows hot and cold but provides something different. Corbu we have still to see. However Lyons and Dreyer look disappointing and Tansey looks woeful.

It is a bonus that Cammy McPherson is now fit again and Magennis may be back in a month. But too little too late? Time will tell.

The sooner McGinnis is back the better. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

I see Morgan has went from celtics bench to Sunderland’s bench he should have been a January arrival would have benefited more from a relegation fight in the premiership rather than sitting on a bench

Totally agree.

I said at the time that, unlike most of the clubs that were in for him, he would get a guaranteed start for us every game.

Even though he'd be in a struggling team, he'd benefit way more than sitting on his arse in Sunderland IMO.

With Rogers gone, his jacket might be on a shoogly peg, depending on who the new manager is.

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Totally agree.

I said at the time that, unlike most of the clubs that were in for him, he would get a guaranteed start for us every game.

Even though he'd be in a struggling team, he'd benefit way more than sitting on his arse in Sunderland IMO.

With Rogers gone, his jacket might be on a shoogly peg, depending on who the new manager is.

On the contrary I thought Sunderland was the perfect move for him. Working with JR again and I thought he’d really shine at that level. I now beginning to think that Lewis maybe isn’t as good as we all thought he was. Maybe just a very good Championship player.

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

On the contrary I thought Sunderland was the perfect move for him. Working with JR again and I thought he’d really shine at that level. I now beginning to think that Lewis maybe isn’t as good as we all thought he was. Maybe just a very good Championship player.

There's a possibility JR doesn't want to upset the apple cart by giving him a place in his team immediately without earning it. Could be looking to bed him in, bring him off the bench as an impact player then if he shows up well enough give him a start.

14 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

I see Morgan has went from celtics bench to Sunderland’s bench he should have been a January arrival would have benefited more from a relegation fight in the premiership rather than sitting on a bench

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

Totally agree.

Kyle McAllister is better anyway