January Arrivals

div

Bit unfair about Lewis. In six games at Sunderland he has started 2 and came off the bench for about 30mins in 3 other games and an unused sub once - far more playing time that he got with Celtic. Fans were raving about his 30 mins in their last home game, a 2-0 win, against Bristol Rovers. Lewis is wearing no 17 (about 1 min 25 secs in).

Edited by Sonny

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Bit unfair about Lewis. In six games at Sunderland he has started 2 and came off the bench for about 30mins in 3 other games and an unused sub once - far more playing time that he got with Celtic. Fans were raving about his 30 mins in their last home game, a 2-0 win, against Bristol Rovers. Lewis is wearing no 17 (about 1 min 25 secs in).

They need a new striker going by the finishing there. 

And thichasfcuk doesn't recognise sarcasm. [emoji23]
 I recognise when someone makes an arse of their post though. And you’ve got plenty of form for that!

Have you worked out how to tell the time yet? [emoji23]

Still threatening to put folk in hospital mr internet gangster? [emoji23]

Arranged any fights and not turned up recently? [emoji23]

2 hours ago, lovestlegend said:

Clangers talking up Hladky in the paper today. Him and Popescu both been good additions.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17471155.vaclav-hladky-could-keep-st-mirren-up-says-jamie-langfield/

I am hope all 11 + subs play well and pick up 3 precious points         =          =          =         C O Y S   :turtle

Hopefully it will not be a roller coaster - but there will be ups and downs for sure.

Difference is now we have a squad - so losing Tansey, today, McGinn and Lyons in recent weeks has not left us weak and vulnerable . . .

Big test next week at Killie - but they are not on a great run - losing Stewart and having to play fat boy Boyd has not been very fruitful for them - hope they keep that run going for 1 more game. It would be really nice passing Dee on points and goal difference!!!

• 4 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 4:19 PM, Chris said:
On 1/9/2019 at 3:23 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Maybe your Romanian friends are not aware that Dynamo Bucharest play at a level way above us... and if he can hold down a place in their team, and he does, he should be more than capable of doing well here ?

You have absolutely no idea how good the Romanian top flight is! Looking at the UEFA club coefficient, it would seem that Scotland (20th) is in fact way above Romania (29th)! Even the likes of Azerbaijan, Belarus and Kazakhstan are above Romania.  Sure, the coefficient is based largely on Celtic and Rangers' performances, and the rest of the clubs in the league are significantly weaker, but I'm pretty sure you'd struggle to name many Romanian teams outside Steaua, Rapid and Dynamo Bucharest!

There is every chance that the Romanian top flight is dross, and that a club struggling in the Romanian top flight is pretty pap. Let's hope this guy is decent, if he's still coming!

Dinamo Bucuresti 3 Kilmarnock 0

I was absolutely sure I knew more than you did  :) 

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Dinamo Bucuresti 3 Kilmarnock 0

I was absolutely sure I knew more than you did  :) 

You didn't "know" anything at all, even though you pretended you did! Popescu turned out to be a good player, fortunately, but you had absolutely no way of knowing that, and nor did I - but I didn't pretend to know something about Romanian football, like you :wacko:

Connah's Quay Nomads 2-0 Kilmarnock. What does that prove now...?! It has as little relevance as the scoreline you refer to! :blink:

10 hours ago, Chris said:

You didn't "know" anything at all, even though you pretended you did! Popescu turned out to be a good player, fortunately, but you had absolutely no way of knowing that, and nor did I - but I didn't pretend to know something about Romanian football, like you :wacko:

Connah's Quay Nomads 2-0 Kilmarnock. What does that prove now...?! It has as little relevance as the scoreline you refer to! :blink:

Fuk sending you for a loaf again !  where ye been Chris ?  :rolleyes: