Sign in to follow this  
div

January Arrivals

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

All positive and for an encore..... check out Mortons own gaol on the BBC Sport website, its actually takes skill to be that stupid :lol: 

It’s a beautiful thing to watch :lol:

49 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Deals are done - then they break for food - then they gather for photos and celebrations  . .. :holiday

Then they get drunk, completely forget they were meant to announce it, go online at 9.52pm and announce it then!

27 minutes ago, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Not sure what the story is with the two Slovakians as apparently neither trained today.

Could be many reasons for that, wouldn't read too much into it, unless they've buggered off back home!

Haven’t you heard? LPM said we will only sign 2-3 players this month. Seeing as we’ve really pushed the boat out to add a 4th, there’s just no way we can add any more. LPM knows our financial situation better than anyone, that’s our incoming business definitely done now. Hoping this 4th signing doesn’t push us into uncontrollable debt

29 minutes ago, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Not sure what the story is with the two Slovakians as apparently neither trained today.

Could be many reasons for that, wouldn't read too much into it, unless they've buggered off back home!

Unless they buggered off back home in order to fetch pyjama's, toothbrushes and an ample supply of underwear before coming back to light up Paisley with dazzling displays of skill as they become the backbone of a trophy laden Paisley footballing dynasty that lasts for years and years and years (even longer than this sentence).

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

All positive and for an encore..... check out Mortons own gaol on the BBC Sport website, its actually takes skill to be that stupid :lol: 

And have you seen this wee fan's reaction to it?

I'm thinking he may not be from Greenock...

As for Oran , poor guy fact is we will never really know if he's any good as he's now got far too many opinions IE Gus , Rice , Nichol etc etc . He should have appointed a new Skipper as his own man McGinn has far too much control and the club is riddled with Nepotism and he's past his sell by date . The signings that don't work out let's just blame Stubbs that takes the pressure off The Chairman who surely would have had to approve these signings . Stubbs was out of order with some of his comments but he probably wanted to get rid of the rotten apples but looked like he wanted to do it too soon . 
Hiya Alex.

58 minutes ago, div said:

Brad Lyons deal is done.

Are all the bikes at the training ground accounted for?

58 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Money ? 

56 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Nah, we just signed a goalkeeper.

:whistle

52 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

That's history unless you mean another one?

Or are you saying we don't have money to sign a striker?

You’ve been whooshed there big time Sweeper :lol:

56 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

It was great to see it live. Comedy of errors from both teams. 

The Saltire is not owned by the Independence movement.

They can wave as much as they like but so can everybody else.

I have waved the , the Union Flag and the Irish Tricolour

Dinnae support Sevco2012 or Celtic though.

25 minutes ago, div said:

Don't think there is much of a split on Alan Stubbs.

Most fans acknowledge that he was an absolute car crash of an appointment. By the same token though I don't think many of us complained too loudly when he was given the job.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

On Gordon, I'd always expect the Chairman to get some flak from certain supporters, no matter what.

Stewart Gilmour took the club out of the clutches of a con man, got rid of all our debt, got us a brand new stadium and a training complex. We won the Championship twice, and we were in the top flight for over a decade, during which time we reached two national cup finals, winning one. We also reached two other national cup semi-finals.

And he STILL got hate!

Got to agree on the Chairman. Past and Present as mentioned Div. One of my son's worked with a guy who was asked several times to buy Newcastle,  which he could have done without issue Financially. He didn't though (we know who did). His reasoning was simple. ."Why would I want the constant hassle that comes with it?" Well done to Gordon for parking some of his money here and moving us forward. 

So Lyons and Ferdinand tomorrow.

The front guys later in the week.

BUT no one is mentioning the top secret  Left Back . . . .  it is easier to get blood out of a stone than get any details on this one . . . . 

:exclaim

Edited by Sweeper07
typo

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

BUT no one is mentioning the top secret  Left Back . . . .  it is easier to get blood out of a stone than get any details on this one . . . . 

I can't remember Gus signing many left footed left backs when he was manager... what's David Barron up to these days?

4 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I can't remember Gus signing many left footed left backs when he was manager... what's David Barron up to these days?

Hurlford Unitit might not be hard to deal with.

11 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Don't think its so much top secret more that we've not actually made a move for one yet? 

Certainly haven't heard any rumours of one even though I expect we'll bring one in. 

9 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Those were the days :lol: the forever injured Steven Robb and...umm...Mo Camara were rare exceptions.